Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
CrackSouls
JohnnyHarpoon
DxV04
RANT
GrEeNgObLiN
deathsdragon
11 posters

Dragonoids

strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dragonoids - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragonoids

Post by strangejoy Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:58 am

DxV04 wrote:
    strangejoy wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:
    Carphil wrote:Hey you guys made a thread about me! Dragonoids - Page 2 3207319737

The dragon roar drains enemy stamina, such as the Force miracle, and gives you attack power. At rank+3 your fire spells and fire breath damage are increased. I'm not sure if humanity boosts defense while in dragon form, but I aways have at least more than 10, and you can carry any weapon and still do the light roll, thats a good advantage.

Hmmm... let me make sure I understand this. Are you saying that dragonoids get an extra defensive bonus from humanity in addition to the ordinary defensive bonus that everyone gets? If so, that would be new to me, and very exciting bounce .

No I am sorry if that's how it appears :oops: I think its the same defensive bonus everyone gets. By the way, I am assuming that is the same.

Damn. Dragonoids really should have some sort of extra defensive bonus. Oh well, it looks like Caruso has figured out a way to kick butt using a dragonoid.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Dragonoids - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragonoids

Post by JY4answer Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:12 am

Caroso wrote:
    JY4answer wrote:This guy beat me pretty hard with his dragon roar and velka's rapier. Every time I mis-time a roll to dodge a roar I take a roar-buffed poke.

That was me cheers
    Just checked my recordings and found your name. Not sure if I will upload a video with that build but it is fun to play with.
    It is very effective, roar + poke. A spear would be even better, but I like Velka's Rapier and I hate spears.

Well its you alright. Your psn is the same, just like mine Dragonoids - Page 2 639795459 I regret taking off my helmet and armor and then putting it back on after getting poked. Should have left it on all the way Dragonoids - Page 2 3358384175

Would love a rematch, now that I have seen the trick Dragonoids - Page 2 1447589260