Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
callipygias
Doelker
ssss_2_is_pwnage
Back Lot Basher
DoughGuy
IV_Mark_VI
10 posters

Animations on Playstation complete faster than Xbox?

IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Animations on Playstation complete faster than Xbox? - Page 2 Empty Re: Animations on Playstation complete faster than Xbox?

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Updated the title to be clearer.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Animations on Playstation complete faster than Xbox? - Page 2 Empty Re: Animations on Playstation complete faster than Xbox?

Post by Rifter7 Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:45 pm

you know what i misread the topic title. my mistake man...

you're talking about the actual animations.

xbox live has less lag, as well as the fact that most players you connect to are actually from eu or na.

i think it runs a little bit smoother on the xbox as well, so that could attribute to it.

i'll send u a pm about the other question.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Another thought, does FROM have experience doing XBox ports? If not, that could be the issue right there.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:48 pm

well i mean they binded the attacks and block to the bumpers for one haha.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Rifter7 wrote:well i mean they binded the attacks and block to the bumpers for one haha.

That's the same as the original control scheme.
    JaxKenobi
    JaxKenobi

Post by JaxKenobi Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:08 pm

My guess would be the controllers are what's throwing you guys off, not the game itself. Whenever I switch to a PS3 controller after using an Xbox one for a while, it takes a bit to get used to the feel. Specifically the triggers and analog sticks, triggers throw off my parry timing and analogs throw off my dodge rolls/sprinting.

But I could be wrong.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:23 am

As I said in my first post, I play on the three systems and I don't see any difference at all in the animations, the only thing I find funny is that in PS3 sometimes I click the buttun to dogde, but instead I get hit and suddenly my toon does the dodge animation.
    It happened on xbox too, but not as much as in PS3.
    But to me is not the systems but the game itself.
    I agree more with JaxKenobi when he says that it is the controllers and the time you need to adjust yourself between one qnd the other.
    Other reason could be Video Lag caused by your TV and how it is set up with your consoles.
    Video lag can really screw some games that need fast reflects and proper timing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:51 pm