Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

    The more efficient way to farm humanity, with a downside [SPOILER]

    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 123
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-04-10
    Age : 30
    Location : Lost Izalith

    The more efficient way to farm humanity, with a downside [SPOILER] Empty The more efficient way to farm humanity, with a downside [SPOILER]

    Post by H3adShotty Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:51 pm

    With the new DLC there is a new option to farm humanity given to us, it's in my opinion more efficient then farming the baby skeletons in the Tomb of the Giants and racing to pick up humanities before they disappear, i'm throwing it in a spoiler incase there are still people who don't want to be spoiled by anything.

    Spoiler:
    In my opinion this would be the more efficient way to farm Humanity faster, but the downside to it is that they drop very little souls, thoughts?
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed


    Posts : 651
    Reputation : -23
    Join date : 2012-06-15
    Age : 109
    Location : The Abyss, tending to Kaathe.

    The more efficient way to farm humanity, with a downside [SPOILER] Empty Re: The more efficient way to farm humanity, with a downside [SPOILER]

    Post by Derpwraith Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:53 pm

    So? If you're farming humanity then souls shouldn't even matter.
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 123
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-04-10
    Age : 30
    Location : Lost Izalith

    The more efficient way to farm humanity, with a downside [SPOILER] Empty Re: The more efficient way to farm humanity, with a downside [SPOILER]

    Post by H3adShotty Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:58 pm

    InfiniteDoomsday wrote:So? If you're farming humanity then souls shouldn't even matter.
    That is the downside, the souls you get from the baby skeletons for farming for so long would be the bonus, spare souls to do whatever with, and i'm sure people usually tend to put those souls to use especially if they haven't finished their builds.
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed


    Posts : 651
    Reputation : -23
    Join date : 2012-06-15
    Age : 109
    Location : The Abyss, tending to Kaathe.

    The more efficient way to farm humanity, with a downside [SPOILER] Empty Re: The more efficient way to farm humanity, with a downside [SPOILER]

    Post by Derpwraith Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:00 pm

    H3adShotty wrote:
    InfiniteDoomsday wrote:So? If you're farming humanity then souls shouldn't even matter.
    That is the downside, the souls you get from the baby skeletons for farming for so long would be the bonus, spare souls to do whatever with, and i'm sure people usually tend to put those souls to use especially if they haven't finished their builds.
    Again, you want a load of humanity right? If you want souls as well then stick to the baby skeletons.
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 123
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-04-10
    Age : 30
    Location : Lost Izalith

    The more efficient way to farm humanity, with a downside [SPOILER] Empty Re: The more efficient way to farm humanity, with a downside [SPOILER]

    Post by H3adShotty Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:09 pm

    InfiniteDoomsday wrote:
    H3adShotty wrote:
    InfiniteDoomsday wrote:So? If you're farming humanity then souls shouldn't even matter.
    That is the downside, the souls you get from the baby skeletons for farming for so long would be the bonus, spare souls to do whatever with, and i'm sure people usually tend to put those souls to use especially if they haven't finished their builds.
    Again, you want a load of humanity right? If you want souls as well then stick to the baby skeletons.
    You're right, but it's something to share either way.

    Sponsored content


    The more efficient way to farm humanity, with a downside [SPOILER] Empty Re: The more efficient way to farm humanity, with a downside [SPOILER]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:32 am