Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Carphil
Ignus-Dej
IBLEEDRED
Wade_Wilson
8 posters

Common sense regarding the Dark Wood Grain Ring

Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Common sense regarding the Dark Wood Grain Ring Empty Common sense regarding the Dark Wood Grain Ring

Post by Wade_Wilson Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:31 am

This ring should be only for those who have <25% equipment load. Why? Because the only people who could legitimately need this ring are those wearing light armour, who CANNOT afford to get hit, not those with full Havels and 111 poise who can blow through any attack anyway.
    IBLEEDRED
    IBLEEDRED

Common sense regarding the Dark Wood Grain Ring Empty Re: Common sense regarding the Dark Wood Grain Ring

Post by IBLEEDRED Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:36 am

You make good sense, and smough geared people flipping around look absolutely bonkers.
    However;
    So long as it remains in effect with 50%< it is essential and i know ill never remove it. If they do make it 25%< i wear medium armor so i guess ill re-equip havel's ring to try and get the fast roll & movement.
    Ignus-Dej
    Ignus-Dej
    Casual
    Casual

Common sense regarding the Dark Wood Grain Ring Empty Re: Common sense regarding the Dark Wood Grain Ring

Post by Ignus-Dej Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:42 am

This ring is destroying PvP.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:13 am

I agree, make a poll, and will get locked. Because some people NEED this ring to win any PVP fight.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:17 am

Wade_Wilson wrote:This ring should be only for those who have <25% equipment load. Why? Because the only people who could legitimately need this ring are those wearing light armour, who CANNOT afford to get hit, not those with full Havels and 111 poise who can blow through any attack anyway.

While this argument makes sense, i'd actually say that the <25% roll is actually preferable to the flip, as it is a continuous animation not stop start.

I'd say that it should work off what armour you are wearing or overall equip weight, rather than equip burden percentage.
    Liff Daddy
    Liff Daddy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Liff Daddy Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:25 am

I agree 100%. It's pretty ridiculous at the moment.
    Ignus-Dej
    Ignus-Dej
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Ignus-Dej Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:32 am

Carphil wrote:I agree, make a poll, and will get locked. Because some people NEED this ring to win any PVP fight.
    Here we go!
    Fukahito

Post by Fukahito Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Ignus-Dej wrote:This ring is destroying PvP.

I have to agreed with you to this on the fact all the ring user use it to flip around while not getting hit in a sword swing.. but there is two way you can counter the ring flipping monkeys... one is to Tranquil Peace walk them and watch them panic..or you can do what I do is hit 2 hand swing them as soon their about to finish the flip and hits & stagger them for my fallow up hit or my other fool proof move is run to their left or right with out targeting do a quick pivot to face them them by doing this it force them to make a 180 flip so that their back is facing you hence just R1 and I proceed to LMFAO away due too those ninja flipper always have low Def & Hp and I hit close to 1.9k with my back stab.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:24 pm

My 2 cents.

Sense is anything but common.
    Make what you want from that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:47 pm