We are now based in the archives. Please try to refrain from killing Seath so you can use it to pvp in events. Dragonslayers wishing to gain prestige for killing Seath on NG+, before you kill him on NG please PM me. For people wishing to join please message Shkar (IDs on the wiki, link above) over XBL or message me on the forums.. If you wish to join please send your PSN/GT/Steam name and your knight's in game country so I can add you.
- The Knights:
- For too long Lordran has remained untested by the might of the Knights. The dragon Seath has been allowed to run rampart for far too long. The undead lord Nito has built an undead army to rival the armies of the living. The half-breed spawn of Seath is in hiding, working on her secret plans. The demons of chaos run rampart without any to stop them. These foul beasts must be stopped before it is too late. Knights you stand before me as part this new order. We are the Noble Knights, and we will not allow these travesties to stand. No one else has the power to stop them. It falls to us, to the strength in our arms, the blades of our weapons and our strength of brotherhood to
purge Lordran of these evils. Noble Knights we shall be the dragonslayers, the crusaders and the saviours that Lordran needs. Our order is primarily Sunbro's participating in jolly co-operation in the lands of the lords, fighting against those who would save the corrupted fools.
To reclaim Lordran we must claim these areas of vital importance. Some places will require our aid while others will require our vengeance.
- Painted World of Ariamis:
- The home of the detestable half breed Priscilla. Offspring of a dragon she carries too much of Seath’s blood to be safe. She hides in her painted world, planning and plotting. We cannot allow this to continue. Do not be swayed by her words of peace my men, stand strong.
Write your summon signs in her world. Aid others who are trapped to escape her world by ending her life. Kill her and claim the dagger of her tail for extra prestige among us. But beware of her Lifehunters. Dangerous individuals wielding scythes designed to make you bleed. They wild fend her to the end and you will have to fight them to get to
Priscilla. But persevere. Show them that they can make us bleed, but we will repay that blood in kind.
- Duke’s Archives and the Crystal Cave:
- The home of the dragon Seath. I hope
that I do not have to explain our task here but there may be newer member among us who need direction. Seath is a dragon of sorcery. In the great war to slay the stone dragons Seath turned on his own brethren for material gain. Once a traitor, always a traitor. For too long he was under Gwyn’s protection but no longer. Now he is open game. He will be dealt with the same way as his daughter.
Drop your summon sign in the archives and in the crystal cave my knights. Aid the warriors within in killing the dragon Seath so we may rid the world of dragons once and for all. Claim his sword, cut from his tail for extra prestige among us.
- Catacombs and Tomb of Giants:
- The undead menace is spawned from deep in the catacombs inside the unholy tomb of giants. From within work Nito’s servants the gravesworn, infecting the worlds of those who try to eliminate his presence. We must purge the undead from this world to reclaim it. Wherever you see his servants signs invade them, kill them to save the worlds they have infected. Hunt in the catacombs for these unholy lurkers and teach them the error of their ways.
Drop your summon sign in the catacombs to aid others in their journey to kill the gravelord and his priests. help them survive the infections so they may reek revenge on his servants. However the tomb of giants is too dangerous my friends. It is not its inhabitants are too strong but thats its environment is too evil. The darkness there absorbs light and we cannot afford to lose knights to cliffs and other obscured hazards. Therefore I will ask you to refrain from entering the tomb. Fear not though he shall not go unpunished. We will drop our signs so other may be helped to kill him and we will hunt down his servants and spread their ashes to the wind.
- Demon's Ruins and Lost Izalith:
- The city of Izalith and the surrounding lands have fallen into ruin and become flooded with demons. The bed of chaos continues to spawn these monstrosities. Countless brave warriors have fallen trying to eliminate its threat both facing it and against the demons that guard it. Even the great Solaire was tricked by its spawn and fell. We must not let more fall. Now is the time to act. We must
put our strength towards helping eliminate the chaos threat. Drop your summon sign here to help warriors succeed in battle. But be weary of the Protectors of Izalith, these powerful pyromancers wield both normal and chaos pyromancies.
We fight with honour and respect according to our Chivalric code. However
if our foes choose to fight unfairly we will not put ourselves at a
disadvantage. Your honour remains intact for fighting unfairly if they
break our code first.
1. Bow at the start of the fight in a 1 vs 1 scenario. While protecting the host only bow if the invader does.
2. No BSing
3. Protect the host. Always try to fight an invader 1 vs 1 so the host stays safe
4. No healing unless they do.
5. No hatemail.
6. No glitching/modding
Allies and Enemies
In this new world we are not without allies who will help us. We are not without enemies either.
Enemies - Gravesworn, Seath's Sorcerors, Protectors of Izalith, DarkStalkers
Allies - The Organisation, Brotherhood of the Blade
User allowed Covenants - Sunbros.
To get the most out of this covenant it a SL 60-80 Sunlight Warrior Knight build will give you the most opportunities.
Last edited by DoughGuy on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:25 am; edited 6 times in total