We are now on both the ps3 and Xbox so anyone can join!
So we just finished our second war. Im now going to finalise the covenant, make some changes to improve it and the like. As such so I can concentrate Im shutting down recruitment for a week. We will be recruiting again on the 10th. Exceptions will apply to forum members who aided us in the last war.
Now we're a bit bigger we need to start getting recognised by
our armour and weapons so when the covenant is finalised I will no
longer be allowing exceptions. Personally I would like to but we need
to forge our image in the community, sorry guys. Thats all. Happy co-oping!
Our old thread - https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t4012-the-noble-knights-undergoing-final-polishing
- For too long Lordran has remained untested by the might of the Knights. The dragon Seath has been allowed to run rampart for far too long. The undead lord Nito has built an undead army to rival the armies of the living. The half-breed spawn of Seath is in hiding, working on her secret plans. The demons of chaos run rampart without any to stop them. These foul beasts must be stopped before it is too late. Knights you stand before me as part this new order. We are the Noble Knights, and we will not allow these travesties to stand. No one else has the power to stop them. It falls to us, to the strength in our arms, the blades of our weapons and our strength of brotherhood to purge Lordran of these evils. Noble Knight we shall be the dragonslayers, the crusaders and the saviours that Lordran needs. Our order is primarily Sunbro's participating in jolly co-operation in the lands of the lords, fighting against those who would save the corrupted fools.
To reclaim Lordran we must claim these areas of vital importance. Some places will require our aid while others will require our vengeance.
Painted World of Ariamis
- The home of the detestable half breed Priscilla. Offspring of a dragon she carries too much of Seath’s blood to be safe. She hides in her painted world, planning and plotting. We cannot allow this to continue. Do not be swayed by her words of peace my men, stand strong.
Write your summon signs in her world. Aid others who are trapped to escape her world by ending her life. Kill her and claim the dagger of her tail for extra prestige among us. But beware of her Lifehunters. Dangerous individuals wielding scythes designed to make you bleed. They
wild fend her to the end and you will have to fight them to get to Priscilla. But persevere. Show them that they can make us bleed, but we will repay that blood in kind. In order to best help those in need and battle the lifehunters a soul level of 60-80 is best.
Duke’s Archives and the Crystal Cave
- The home of the dragon Seath. I hope that I do not have to explain our task here but there may be newer member among us who need direction. Seath is a dragon of sorcery. In the great war to slay the stone dragons Seath turned on his own brethren for material gain. Once a
traitor, always atraitor. For too long he was under Gwyn’s protection but no longer. Now he is open game. He will be dealt with the same way as his daughter. Drop your summon sign in the archives and in the crystal cave my knights. Aid the warriors within in killing the dragon Seath so we may rid the world of dragons once and for all. Claim his sword, cut from his tail for extra prestige among us. In Seath's realm a soul level between 60 and 75 is best. However people of Soul level 80, 100 and 120 can still find our foes here.
Catacombs and Tomb of Giants
- The undead menace is spawned from deep in the catacombs inside the unholy tomb of giants. From within work Nito’s servants the gravesworn, infecting the worlds of those who try to eliminate his presence. We must purge the undead from this world to reclaim it. Wherever you see his servants signs invade them, kill them to save the worlds they have infected. Hunt in the catacombs for these unholy lurkers and teach them the error of their ways. Drop your summon sign in the catacombs to aid others in their journey to kill the gravelord and his priests. help them survive the infections so they may reek revenge on his servants. However the tomb of giants is too dangerous my friends. It is not its inhabitants are too strong but thats its environment is too evil. The darkness there absorbs light and we cannot afford to lose knights to
cliffs and other obscured hazards. Therefore I will ask you to refrain from entering the tomb. Fear not though he shall not go unpunished. Every month we shall converge together and embark on a holy crusade into his tomb. We will drop our signs so other may be helped to kill
him and we will hunt down his servants and spread their ashes to the wind. In the lower catacombs soul levels as low as 40 and as high as 70 can find people to help. In the darkness of the tomb it is recommended to be a soul level between 60 and 75.
Demon's Ruins and Lost Izalith
- The city of Izalith and the surrounding lands have fallen into ruin and become flooded with demons. The bed of chaos continues to spawn these monstrosities. Countless brave warriors have fallen trying to eliminate its threat both facing it and against the demons that guard it. Even the great Solaire was tricked by its spawn and fell. We must not let more fall. Now is the time to act. We must put our strength towards helping eliminate the chaos threat. Drop your summon sign here to help warriors succeed in battle. But be weary of the Protectors of Izalith,
these powerful pyromancers wield both normal and chaos pyromancies. For the demon ruins and izalith a SL of between 50 and 75 is best.
We fight with honour and respect according to our Chivalric code. However if our foes choose to fight unfairly we will not put ourselves at a disadvantage. Your honour remains intact for fighting unfairly if they break our code first.
1. Bow at the start of the fight
2. No BSing unless they do
3. Protect the host. Always try to fight an invader 1 vs 1 so the host stays safe
4. No healing unless they do.
5. No hatemail.
In the case where you are outnumbered and forced to fight multiple rules at once you may break these rules to even the playing field.
Allies and Enemies
In this new world we are not without allies who will help us. We are not without enemies either.
Enemies - Lifehunters, Sentinels of the east, Protectors of Gwyn, Gravesworn, Seath's Sorcerors, Protectors of Izalith
Allies - Forest Hunters, Sunlight Warriors, Men in Tights, Sunlight Souls, The Organisation
We have a trade agreement with the Zena Prince Peddlers. Do not hesitate to ask them for equipment. If you cannot afford the trade the order will cover it.
User allowed Covenants - Sunbros.
To get the most out of this covenant it a SL 60-80 Sunlight Warrior Knight build will give you the most opportunities.
Last edited by DoughGuy on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:20 am; edited 4 times in total