Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
billy_bayonet
Knight N. Allant
BoilerFan8472
ZikoLogiKa NL
AMKproductions10
WyrmHero
FattyOfDoom
Wilkinson3424
User
dancash1808
whitechikz11
Maneater_Mildred
Serious_Much
Ser Isaac
TehInfamousAmos
Delvanoc
Shkar
Medi_Pack
ViralEnsign_
SunlightCrusader
DoughGuy
25 posters

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2

Post by DoughGuy Fri May 25, 2012 11:27 pm

^YES! I will steal your main pawn when I got online.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri May 25, 2012 11:29 pm

How'd you do that? I want your one! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Also is the bastard sword better than say two handing the Silver Knights Str Sword?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat May 26, 2012 12:41 am

DoughGuy wrote:Shkar is still deciding his side I think, Jovias and Fed havent said anything although Jvias should be there. I'll pm you and those who have toons on both sides a few days before saying which side needs more numbers.

It's not a matter of deciding so much as it is knowing which side is outnumbered happy
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat May 26, 2012 12:51 am

Shkar wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:Shkar is still deciding his side I think, Jovias and Fed havent said anything although Jvias should be there. I'll pm you and those who have toons on both sides a few days before saying which side needs more numbers.

It's not a matter of deciding so much as it is knowing which side is outnumbered happy

Given the several dozen new holes in my knight Shkar is quite good at whichever side he chooses. At the very least I know the key weaknesses of my build now; a Dragonslayer is the perfect class for killing my knight. It moves fast, attacks fast, and has ungodly range.big grin
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat May 26, 2012 12:54 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

Given the several dozen new holes in my knight Shkar is quite good at whichever side he chooses. At the very least I know the key weaknesses of my build now; a Dragonslayer is the perfect class for killing my knight. It moves fast, attacks fast, and has ungodly range.big grin

Haha, I just wish I could have gotten in some practice on the Bone Puppeteer himself...
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat May 26, 2012 12:55 am

Shkar wrote:
    SunlightCrusader wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

Haha, I just wish I could have gotten in some practice on the Bone Puppeteer himself...

I'd rather keep all my limbs until the war thank you.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat May 26, 2012 1:08 am

Oh now I want to test the Sunlit Knights against Havel's and Dragon Slayers!
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat May 26, 2012 1:13 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Oh now I want to test the Sunlit Knights against Havel's and Dragon Slayers!

I would have been happy to give you a trial by fire if not for the sonsole difference.

Sunlight, if we duel again tomorrow I will try to throw in some more backstabs and such to prepare you for the war. It also gives you a better chance to retaliate, as opposed to be me just casually dodging your attacks and stabbing you happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 1:42 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:How'd you do that? I want your one! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Also is the bastard sword better than say two handing the Silver Knights Str Sword?
    You can hire other peoples pawns from the rift.
    I'd say go with the silver knigth one. Better recovery speed although you cant upgrade it as far. Also silver knight is dex based I believe.
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Sat May 26, 2012 2:33 am

Dough, I believe I should be able to make some sort of appearence for the war. Shall I post there or is this fine here? Just in case, I will be at 80 for it.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 2:36 am

Here is fine. I'll add you know.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat May 26, 2012 2:48 am

Lol! Iwish Dark Souls allowed for scars. My Dogma fellow has a nice ugly one across his face.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 26, 2012 2:49 am

Dough - it is Natalia, the bug that Jason had was contagious, one of your regimental commanders has the plague, I am vomiting every 15 minutes sad I might miss the war because of it. Sorry
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 2:56 am

Sabotage! Hope you get better soon! I'll leave you on the list for now (being optimistic). If you're still sick the day beforehand pm me.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat May 26, 2012 2:57 am

Damnit the plague wasnt suppose to be that bad......
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 2:58 am

Hmmm, how can I work this into the lore. :affraid: I just figured out how I could. Of course I'd rather have you back than have more lore to write Nat!

Last edited by DoughGuy on Sat May 26, 2012 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat May 26, 2012 2:58 am

^^ God damn Maleficars will pay for this, blood magic is not acceptable!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 2:59 am

Letos go kill!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat May 26, 2012 3:02 am

Aye onwards to kill those damn spawn of magic. Perhaps thats why Letos wont be with the Lifehunters.... he definately will survive.

(Yeah I hear voices)

Avrik-Cant say the same for all the rest of you.....

Letos- I will avenge my Knight Commander (for the second time!)
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat May 26, 2012 9:47 am

Off in the Painted World, Plagius is maniacally giggling at the thought of a plot gone right.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 9:49 am

Really? I always imagined he'd be sad it worked without anything funny happening.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat May 26, 2012 9:50 am

DoughGuy wrote:Really? I always imagined he'd be sad it worked without anything funny happening.

Oh, you haven't seen the other stages of the plague he made big grin
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 9:54 am

lol I cant wait to.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat May 26, 2012 12:29 pm

Sorry but I thought I claimed credit on this one. Or shall we consider it joint effort me trying to sabotage you and all?
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat May 26, 2012 1:29 pm

Ugh if you infect me Shkar I swear...

Viral I like what you mentioned earlier about testing the three special classes against each other. I don't know how much of a chance the slow Knights of Havel would have but it would be interesting.happy

Regardless I have two questions for Dough:

Are we allowed to trade(and I mean trade not be gifted) for Sunlight Medals? I just realized how long 50 medals will take me to get.:| But I will follow whatever your decision on this is.The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2 - Page 2 945058907

Are we allowed to take the trial of combat on any toon or just our knight? I may have a toon better suited for pvp as my current toon has more than a few weaknesses in pvp. I'm not saying a different toon will make me great or anything, just that it may better represent my skill however good or bad it may be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:10 pm