Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
The Once-Ler
Emergence
dancash1808
Jovias-86
Jansports
HippyClown
FexDS
ThatPerson
TehInfamousAmos
Ghadis_God
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
White Knight Wulf
User
billy_bayonet
reim0027
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
WyrmHero
FellipeMariano
hageshisa
Derpwraith
robsthedon
cloudyeki
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
DoughGuy
bunnywink
31 posters

░ ▒ ▓ T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S ▓ ▒ ░

bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

░ ▒ ▓  T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S  ▓ ▒ ░ - Page 20 Empty Re: ░ ▒ ▓ T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S ▓ ▒ ░

Post by bunnywink Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Yes! Tonight will be a busy one. big grin
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

░ ▒ ▓  T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S  ▓ ▒ ░ - Page 20 Empty Re: ░ ▒ ▓ T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S ▓ ▒ ░

Post by Ghadis_God Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:03 pm

I'll join you guys, still have a lot of LH to fight.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Pen if we cnrt duel tonite we dfonitly cantomoro
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:16 pm

I can tonight.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Hey bunny, I hope you feel better today. cheers

hageshisa wrote:
    Btw reim, where're ta from? :o
    What do you mean "ta from"?
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:22 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Yeah, I'd like to hear from my Xbox pals, Bio and me were out there waiting for like half an hour.

There's still time so there's no real rush, I'd just like to know as soon as I can.

My apologies. I did check forum + skype and didnt see anything xD stupidly enough didnt think to check xbl ... Look Skyward
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:24 pm

No worries. We got it done.
    biotheimpaler
    biotheimpaler
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by biotheimpaler Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Well Dan won his first round and Wolf won his 2. SO 3 points to DS, congrats and good fights everyone.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Thanks for hosting the XBL side of things, Bio! <3
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:50 pm

biotheimpaler wrote:Well Dan won his first round and Wolf won his 2. SO 3 points to DS, congrats and good fights everyone.

So out of 10 total rounds, 10 points are in play?

Isn't that too much tipping power to give to just 3 fighters?
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:53 pm

Four players. That's actually a total of 20 points in play for the XBL side. Which isn't much compared to the 64 points the PSN players will rake in when they get around to their matches. Dough and I thought it would give the XBL players a way to contribute more to the scoring.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:56 pm

If you say so. 8)
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:18 am

biotheimpaler wrote:Well Dan won his first round and Wolf won his 2. SO 3 points to DS, congrats and good fights everyone.

Did you guys did it best of 3?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:34 am

bunnywink wrote:Four players. That's actually a total of 20 points in play for the XBL side. Which isn't much compared to the 64 points the PSN players will rake in when they get around to their matches. Dough and I thought it would give the XBL players a way to contribute more to the scoring.

You guys forgot that it's just 4 players. If one player dominates the other he can easily score 10 points by himself. On PSN it's different because everyone is fighting different players = different strategies. That means the chances to score flawlessly are low, meanwhile on XBL the chances are high.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:38 am

I believe they did it best of three as well for each round.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:10 am

I need to practice....I also severely handicapped myself and therefore can only use one of my builds....stupid alcohol leaving me open to suggestion!
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:57 am

So, how does the score situation look so far?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:08 am

10-10 we have a tie thus far. I've only left to fight with spurgun.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:24 am

reim0027 wrote:Hey bunny, I hope you feel better today. cheers

hageshisa wrote:
    Btw reim, where're ta from? :o
    What do you mean "ta from"?

I mean ya, sorry mostly replying on iphone so I get those kinda typos quite often : p sorry
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:06 am

I wonder when I can fight next.... will need to practice with Ghadis first....sad that I can only use one of my builds but then again I kinda messed that up when I submitted them:(

Ill do better next time Billy!
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:11 am

Relax Viral... Go get the rest winking
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:41 pm

If any of the lifehunters cannot make it for PS3 I suppose I can step in as a mercenary/replacement. I will play properly as I would if I played for the Darkstalkers.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Lifehunters and Darkstalkers. One after another, skilled warriors of Lordran have entered the arena of the Lower Burg, pledging their lives and their loyalty to either Priscilla’s vassal, Wyrm, or the Dark Lord, Abel.

For three days the self-professed Prism Princess watched as friends fought on opposing sides, extinguishing the spark of humanity in the men they had once embraced as brother over an arbitrary designation such as "enemy". For three days she watched as they exchanged parries and - with every connected blow - she watched as their blood spurted and spattered onto the cobblestones of the Lower Burg, mixing and mingling into one another in a grotesque painting of blood and bones.

As the dawn settled into the fourth day of The War of the Hidden Lords, she could watch no more. Ordinarily she would not accord the two Lords thusly, but at this moment her misery endowed her with courage. She threw herself between Wyrm’s server and Abel’s claymore and, before the dull glint of the blood-soaked blades; in a pleading voice poured out her heart.

"Listen," said the Princess of Prisms, speaking with all the sweetness and naïveté of a girl her age; "listen to me, Lords, I am going to tell you everything, for I see you are both strong opponents, but you are even stronger leaders.” Defenseless, she languishingly turned her head toward the leaders of the Lifehunters and Darkstalkers alike, tears ran down from her eyes and like pearls shone upon her cheeks.

"My Lords, can it be that there are men so hardened as to have stifled in themselves their capacity for love? My very nature compels me to feel it for all those who have forfeited their humanity in this war…Can there be men who are utter strangers to the idea of peace? I implore my Lords to end this war and call a truce among your men. This bloodshed, this loss of humanity and souls... It is in your power, and yours only, to remedy it."

Desperate and seeing herself savagely repulsed by her own participation in this war, she placed her last prism stone at the feet of the two Lords in a symbolic gesture.

"If I cannot conquer your reason, I hope to at least captivate your heart. I hereby withdraw my participation in this war."
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Jules - PM me on skype ♥️ And nice lore writing happy I like your idea happy
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:10 pm

The Dark lord picked up the prism, looking into the glistening object that bended the light.
    "Let us end this now No wars no troops no tricks just you me and my sword"

Throwing the Prism stone to the hand Abel Leaps out of the Burg and returns to the Abyss Awaiting the response from the hand

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:23 pm