Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
The Once-Ler
Emergence
dancash1808
Jovias-86
Jansports
HippyClown
FexDS
ThatPerson
TehInfamousAmos
Ghadis_God
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
White Knight Wulf
User
billy_bayonet
reim0027
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
WyrmHero
FellipeMariano
hageshisa
Derpwraith
robsthedon
cloudyeki
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
DoughGuy
bunnywink
31 posters

░ ▒ ▓ T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S ▓ ▒ ░

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

░ ▒ ▓  T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S  ▓ ▒ ░ - Page 21 Empty Re: ░ ▒ ▓ T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S ▓ ▒ ░

Post by Shkar Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:42 pm

Quick, assassinate him while he's bending over to pick up a stone! It's an easy win!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

░ ▒ ▓  T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S  ▓ ▒ ░ - Page 21 Empty Re: ░ ▒ ▓ T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S ▓ ▒ ░

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:40 pm

NOOOOOOO!!!!! :x
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Skhar that's pretty dirty man
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Skhar that's pretty dirty man

War is dirty. If someone bends over to pick something up in the middle of a fight to the finish, they will get killed. Besides, I was only joking. Its not like people would actually be OK with that being how it ends.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Lilith said nothing, silent as she ever was. The fire in her dark eyes seemed to subside as if to pity her Lord, and she turned to leave with a swish of her black dress. A blade was sheathed like a fiery brand into dark water, and she was seen no more.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:38 am

I wish I knew what became of this, are we just calling it a draw?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:30 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I wish I knew what became of this, are we just calling it a draw?

Looks the Hand and the Lord are gonna dook it out in a set of duels.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:34 am

Huh. I wonder what brought on the change.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:40 am

Bunny quit, I'm pretty sure. We don't have a host.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:40 am

Why? Did something upset her?
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:51 am

Yeah, I think it might have been because people were taking it too seriously I'm guessing. Read the lore she posted either earlier this page or one back.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:54 am

Ah, yes, I see now. Probably should have just done a little bit of research first.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:39 am

Too serious or not, it was an interesting event to watch! Please update the Events page on the wiki with the results if you can, including that last bit of lore, it's a nice touch!!
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:05 am

I can't, but feel free to link my lore, whoever can update the wiki.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:16 am

FexDS wrote:Too serious or not, it was an interesting event to watch! Please update the Events page on the wiki with the results if you can, including that last bit of lore, it's a nice touch!!
    Done big grin
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:21 am

Maybe I should have participated in more that one fight.......
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:27 am

Bunny took a lot of footage, I would dearly like to see the fights that happened.

My lore for Billy's defeat is now up, take a look. Feedback is appreciated. https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t13023-the-tragedy-of-marius-the-fall-of-the-dark-lord-rss-war-lore
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:39 am

I love the poem dude...The perfect and imperfet rhymes are balanced though there were some technical issues but hell that would had made a solid grade for my ENGL 112 course!

MAJOR AWESOME RIGHT THERE!
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:19 am

Love, peace, and sunshine. ❤
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:34 am

I'm sorry I couldn't make it last night. What the heck went down to cause bunny to get upset?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:54 am

Hmmm dunno....I really wasnt all that involve with this whole thing. I one time I did show up was when Wyrn whupped my ***.

One day Wyrm if I get back into DKS I swear we shall duel and you shall have a worthier challenge!!!!!!!!!!!MWAHAHAHAHHA!
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:57 am

Awwww, I am not upset, Reim! ♥ I just thought it would the best course of action - all things considered. I hope those who participated had fun, because I really enjoyed watching all those matches. I think I have learned a lot from this and am possibly a better PvP'er after all the sparring sessions with everybody! Besides, I've been ill for the past week or so and I really need to get more rest. :oops:
    The Once-Ler
    The Once-Ler
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by The Once-Ler Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:13 pm

bunnywink wrote:Awwww, I am not upset, Reim! ♥️ I just thought it would the best course of action - all things considered. I hope those who participated had fun, because I really enjoyed watching all those matches. I think I have learned a lot from this and am possibly a better PvP'er after all the sparring sessions with everybody! Besides, I've been ill for the past week or so and I really need to get more rest. :oops:

NP get well:D I think alot of us are dealing with the creeping crud right now. I think we should keep the chat open though and keep our builds in the burg for some fun sparring sessions (not war related) at level 60. Thanks for setting this up. It was a MASSIVE undertaking.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:20 pm

The Once-Ler wrote:
    NP get well:D I think alot of us are dealing with the creeping crud right now. I think we should keep the chat open though and keep our builds in the burg for some fun sparring sessions (not war related) at level 60. Thanks for setting this up. It was a MASSIVE undertaking.

Well said Once, and thanks Bunny for organising this, I really like the concept happy
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Yes, I agree. I think Bunny did a masterful job organizing this very fun event and every single participant contributed to one of the Wiki's most creative wars to date.

Kudos all around! cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:24 pm