Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
GrinTwist
ThatPerson
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
Shkar
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
FellipeMariano
WyrmHero
Wilkinson3424
14 posters

Tomb of the Giants Mass Invasion! <Gravesworn>

Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Tomb of the Giants Mass Invasion! <Gravesworn> - Page 5 Empty Re: Tomb of the Giants Mass Invasion! <Gravesworn>

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:48 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Super dead, I just spent 1 hour idle and not a single invader. Sorry wilks, at least the intention counts. winking

^_^
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Tomb of the Giants Mass Invasion! <Gravesworn> - Page 5 Empty Re: Tomb of the Giants Mass Invasion! <Gravesworn>

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:04 pm

yeah i think we need to just plan this better next time.
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:55 pm

I started my lvl 70 gravelord at 5 pm Central Time, Saturday. I tried both the first bonfire and the second, but didn't get a single invasion of any kind for the next 4 and a half hours. I did chat a little with a couple of other Gravesworn, but we didn't have much to talk about. A little before 10pm I got out my cracked orbs and started invading. There was no problem finding people questing through TOG on there way to kill Nito. I never waited more then a minute to invade. I also had at least one and as many as three GL signs in my world, but I'm NG so no curse. The TOG was not dead Saturday evening and night, but no one was interested in invading through our signs. I can't explain the lack of darkwraiths??? Maybe they just don't like the area, or they invade in the 120 range. If so, they are missing great action around lvl 70.

I did accomplish two first Saturday night and learned something new.

I won my first three on me. I had a little help from three skeleton dogs, but I did have the smarts to choose my point of attack.

I killed two foes at the same time with the same three sword strokes. They came at me, and before they could split, one on each side of me, I swung unlocked, centering my point of attack between them. The GL sword caught them both at the same time, stunlocked them, and then again , and the third hit they were history. It wasn't the only time I managed to pull off the double hit, but it was the only double death.

Finally a fellow Gravesworn demostrated to me that the GL sword does toxic damage. I had always thought my sword was doing poison damage. Who knew?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:34 am

The whole SL 70 idea was fed's. You guys will have to test higher levels and different hours. The place was dead at 11:00 pm ~ 1:00 am midnight EST and 1:00 pm ~ 2:00 pm afternoon EST. SL 60
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:21 am

So I ended at 55 points. I think I was rather lucky to get that many invaders.
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:08 am

ThatPerson wrote:So I ended at 55 points. I think I was rather lucky to get that many invaders.

I think about 10 of those points came from me. You really kicked my butt Saturday, especially after you changed from the elemental weapon to the gravelord sword.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Good job everyone for participating in our Gravesworn event! And thank you Lifehunters for helping protect nito, Many of you complained of low activity, that means that we killed them before they could reach your sign! and its a 1:3 ratio for Gravelords to non-Gravelords. So many of the players were being invaded already by some. Right now im looking at points for rank ups and such!
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:20 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:yeah i think we need to just plan this better next time.
    The tomb is a very inactive place for Gravelords since its already a nightmare getting from place to place, but once the new patch comes out giving us humanity per BP killing a host, Camping will be an better option, and humanity will become the "Rank up item". Gravelord eyes are too easy to farm, and ill know your actually doing something. Let me know if you think thats a good idea btw wolf.
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mr_Bungle50221 Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:26 pm

12 points for me, very very dead sad most of those points came from darkwraiths.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:yeah i think we need to just plan this better next time.
    The tomb is a very inactive place for Gravelords since its already a nightmare getting from place to place, but once the new patch comes out giving us humanity per BP killing a host, Camping will be an better option, and humanity will become the "Rank up item". Gravelord eyes are too easy to farm, and ill know your actually doing something. Let me know if you think thats a good idea btw wolf.

I could have told you that if you had asked me. I remember the first war the Dough and I agreed to have in the TotG.....was no activity for us.

Any its good to see you guys organising to do stuff. If the fun in Gravelording comes back for me I will definately become active within the GS once again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:19 pm