Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

summon lautrec, then go to ashlake...?

passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

summon lautrec, then go to ashlake...? Empty summon lautrec, then go to ashlake...?

Post by passivefamiliar Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:48 pm

So, im participating in the no bonfires play. Theories abound about killing the eternal dragon in ash lake. Has anyone tried getting lautrec to get there? Is it possible? I'll be trying later, but wanted to present the idea.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

summon lautrec, then go to ashlake...? Empty Re: summon lautrec, then go to ashlake...?

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:54 pm

I thought Lautrec was only summonable for Gaping and for Gargoyles. How would you even get him into Blighttown?
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

summon lautrec, then go to ashlake...? Empty Re: summon lautrec, then go to ashlake...?

Post by passivefamiliar Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Thats why i propose the question. If you go to ash lake first, so there are no fog gates perhaps to slow you down. Then go back, never having beating the gargoyles or gaping, summon lautrec and just begin the journey to ash lake...would he follow that far? Or does the game stop him? Maybe...maybe the fiendish lautrec can kill the everlasting dragon for a true NO bonfire run. Like i said, i'll be trying over the next couple days. But plenty of people here know more then i could hope to know. Maybe its been tried, or maybe its not possible. But maybe thats the key to a mystery yet unsolved.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:43 pm

But when you summon a Phantom the whole area of the Parish is locked down by white fog....isnt it?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:44 pm

^That's what I'm thinking. I'm wondering how he intends to bypass that.
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:14 pm

I never said it was a sound good idea. Its just a theory on how to get the bonfire put out. Just a thought, he is pretty much the anti bonfire npc, so. I'm gonna work on it. I just was hoping others might think about it to. Call me a idiot if you want, but someone will read it and give it a chance. Maybe there is a way, maybe integreating the dragon form when you encounter him. Just suggestions is all. I got nothing to go on just hope and wants for the game.
    Isirith
    Isirith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Isirith Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Unfortunately when you summon Lautrec the Parish or Depths, depending on where you
    summoned him. Will be locked down. Same as when you join another's online game.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:43 pm

passivefamiliar wrote:I never said it was a sound good idea. Its just a theory on how to get the bonfire put out. Just a thought, he is pretty much the anti bonfire npc, so. I'm gonna work on it. I just was hoping others might think about it to. Call me a idiot if you want, but someone will read it and give it a chance. Maybe there is a way, maybe integreating the dragon form when you encounter him. Just suggestions is all. I got nothing to go on just hope and wants for the game.

I hear ya. I just don't see it happening - you're more than welcome to try, however. Praise the Sun
    xelectrowolfx
    xelectrowolfx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xelectrowolfx Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:50 pm

How about using the dragon roar glitch and pushing him from Firelink shrine all the way to ash lake using it, just take the elavator down to new londo ruins, then go through the valley of the drakes and past the enemys( might consider killing them first) . He cant go down the ladders but he could always take a little fall winking. And if you get him far enough kicking him will be enough to push him down the ladders, and onto the elavator. Prolems of health would arise however. I wonder how he would feel if he met shiva? Or for that matter patches the hyena...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:08 am