Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Anonymous Proxy
ssss_2_is_pwnage
cheyneboy
7 posters

NO LIGHTNING SPEAR IN SEN'S FORTRESS - HELP

cheyneboy

NO LIGHTNING SPEAR IN SEN'S FORTRESS - HELP Empty NO LIGHTNING SPEAR IN SEN'S FORTRESS - HELP

Post by cheyneboy Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:15 am

Hi, I'am an avid 63 yes 63 year old gamer. Cut my teeth on Dungeon Master for the Amiga. Amiga ruled inthe day! --- Now to my problem. While in Sen's Fortress I found the mimic chest but just as the fight started my controller batteries failed and in the commotion I fell in the elevator. I can't find the chest and have no jdea were it went. Is there any way to recover the spear? Thanks in advance.
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

NO LIGHTNING SPEAR IN SEN'S FORTRESS - HELP Empty Re: NO LIGHTNING SPEAR IN SEN'S FORTRESS - HELP

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:26 am

I think you've lost it, he may have followed you down the elevator or he MAY, possibilities and hope somewhere maybe, have gone up the elevator or something. Check around the elevator but if you can't find it close to the elevator your more than likely screwed =\ You may have to farm some large shards and make a lightning weapon later on before the boss of the next area.
    Anonymous Proxy
    Anonymous Proxy
    Addicted
    Addicted

NO LIGHTNING SPEAR IN SEN'S FORTRESS - HELP Empty Re: NO LIGHTNING SPEAR IN SEN'S FORTRESS - HELP

Post by Anonymous Proxy Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:28 am

I'd say, if you've made it Sen's Fortress. You should be decently built up, just go to the Catacombs and get the Gravelord Sword. It's the best advice I can give if you can't get the Lightning Spear.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:08 pm

Lots of people will help you depending on what game system you're on.

Just ask for a lightning spear if you want one.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Moved to player help where folks may be better able to assist. Good luck!
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:20 pm

A +10 weapon might not outdamage the spear directly, depending on your stats, but I had no problems with a +10 Uchigatana and around 20-25 Dex. in Sen's. Using the spear is worse because the enemies in the next area, Anor Londo, are highly resistant to lightning. Also, the dreaded boss of Anor Londo is very difficult to beat with the lightning spear, you'll need to get stronger weapons eventually.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Try upgrading the current weapon you have to raw until you find the Very Large Ember or get to Giant Blacksmith for lightning upgrade.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:31 pm