Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

DLC and the burg

Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

DLC and the burg Empty DLC and the burg

Post by Rudmed Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:32 pm

So with the DLC coming out with the battle of stoicism do ya'll still expect the burg to be the dueling place? I'm thinking if you get invaded anywhere (unless you are in the battle of stoicism) the gloves come off it is killed or be killed.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

DLC and the burg Empty Re: DLC and the burg

Post by ChaosMoogle Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:32 pm

I don't think I'll be using the Arena much. I don't want to spend ages working up a streak to have it ruined by a hacker or a chainstabber. Faith builds will also kind of rule the arena because of the heal spells, so you're at a disadvantage if you can't use even the basic heal, and with lower SL caps you won't want to be investing points into faith if you're not going to be making a faith build.

I also won't be around the Burg much though, too many new places to invade in and environmental hazards to exploit silly
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:59 pm

nope, i think its gonna be pretty much the same, i personally will not go to the arena, i wil try it first but i dont picture mself liking it. i have no idea why people are saying that faith builds will rule the arena because of heal, if you have low vit switch to the rtsr and kill them with one or two hits.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:09 pm