Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
callipygias
kazumoshi
Death132
7 posters

Most common PVP Soul Levels for the PC version?

Death132

Most common PVP Soul Levels for the PC version? Empty Most common PVP Soul Levels for the PC version?

Post by Death132 Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:02 am

What are the most popular and active Soul Levels for PVP in the PC version?
    kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Most common PVP Soul Levels for the PC version? Empty Re: Most common PVP Soul Levels for the PC version?

Post by kazumoshi Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:20 am

100 is the cap for the the most populated pvp, but anywhere between 80 and 120 will most likely get you matches.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Most common PVP Soul Levels for the PC version? Empty Re: Most common PVP Soul Levels for the PC version?

Post by callipygias Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:07 pm

I'm not getting much action in the Arena with my sl 200, so I'm making a couple 100s. When I'm PvPing anywhere else it works great as host, though, and almost every person I fight is giving my just over 9,000 souls, which means people aren't letting go of their 120 builds. In other words, 120 still apears to rule outside the Arena.
    Death132

Post by Death132 Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:02 pm

I've gotten absolutely ZERO activity going from SL 150 to 190. No summon signs and no invasions. Still have yet to even enter an Arena match...

Could I possibly see more activity at 200?
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:46 am

No, raising your sl shouldn't help. Sounds like you're in the same situation I've been in the last couple days: SQUAT for action on the pc. I'll go hours without even seeing another player's shadow. The only place I've been able to get invaded lately is at the Oolacile Township bonfire, and that was with my guy who is currently around 130.

Sometimes when I'm playing offline on Xbox I'll leave my white sign down on the pc for the 4 Kings for up to 6 hours with no summons. Last night I left my guy in the Arena for almost 2 hours and he didn't get one match. For me, pc absolutely sucks for online play compared to the consoles. So far, anyway.

I guess I'll go back to questing in human form for the time being. That's been the only dependable way to get PvP for me.
    Death132

Post by Death132 Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:29 am

Made a new character and PVPed from SL 50-90 and still not that much activity. I see a lot of red summon signs but they fail most of the time. Same with white summon signs. I've tried Oolacile Township and Kiln of the First Flame.

Also still have yet to be in a single Arena match....
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:30 pm

I made a 77 for Manus co-op. I'm noticing that during the loooong stretches of relative inactivity the occasional host is almost never from the US; it's about 75% Eastern Europeans and 20% non-Japanese Asians, the extra 5% is US or South America.

I hit a couple stretches of about a half-hour when I got consistent summons and those times my hosts were 100% US.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Do people have the proper ports setup?
    Infighter
    Infighter
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Infighter Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:15 am

PvP On PC is within SL 50-100 Range no higher or else you will get PvP very rarely and I heard that Gravelords get invasions more often
    Kiljax
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Kiljax Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:25 pm

I'd have to say 120, but it also depends on WHERE you go. Some people hang in the burg, some in the moonlight butterfly forest, some in Sen's. It's really something of a 'search and discover' type place, depending on the day.

If you want to get into PvP fight clubs, which are apparently the only thing happening at certain times and they frown on you trying to PvP while they're doing such a thing, you may want to check out some of the DS players on twitch. They host sessions where people can fight one another in their arena. Usually it's SL 120.
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:04 pm

And eventually i get tired of the failed summons. I go pop in demon's souls, BAM summoned. Oh and then invaded in my hosts world. Awesome. Not sure who to blame, but whoever was the mastermind behind demon's awesome summon system needs to be involved HEAVILY in the next souls game. I love me some dark souls, but the inconsistent summons/invasions....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:34 am