Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
FruitPunchNinja
XuitusTheGreat
TehInfamousAmos
Ghadis_God
Wilkinson3424
blackphantom08
wulf
Gazman0169
Hylian
Uparkaam
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
GrinTwist
Tomhet
oregonav8r
Fatneckwood
Everynevers
Juutas
Rudmed
IV_Mark_VI
Anonymous Proxy
Knight Alundil
ThatPerson
Mr. Tart
vatar5
Seignar
DoughGuy
edgie_za
31 posters

How many humainity and souls have you lost permanently????

edgie_za
    edgie_za
    Regular
    Regular

How many humainity and souls have you lost permanently???? Empty How many humainity and souls have you lost permanently????

Post by edgie_za Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:23 am

Wanted to get a view out there of how much you have lost in terms of humanity and souls.

Recently I was playing pretty nicely until I got to Sens Fortress,and those annoying swinging blades. Crossed the second bridge with the serpant mage castlign lightning on the other end. crossed the first two blades, shield up, he casts a lightning bolt, pushes me back into the blade which promptly knocks me off. 😢

Cool, respawn at Andrei, run across the bridge, kill the two serpants at the entrance. Then cross the first bridge while i make my way past the fourth swinging blade. Forgot about that same serpent mage who promptly throws a lightning bolt my way , off the bridge. :shock:

Respawn, but my 12 humanity and 12000 souls down the drain... oh how i cursed, obviously at myself and my innocent xbox controller...

And what was worse I had not been killed since i did a suicide run for the blade of astoria and the shield at the beginning of the game!! :x
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

How many humainity and souls have you lost permanently???? Empty Re: How many humainity and souls have you lost permanently????

Post by DoughGuy Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:18 am

1.7 mil souls and 99 humanity. In the archives ran from the prison bon to the balcony bon and got invaded just before it. Died due to a laggy BS. Tried to run back and got mobbed by crystal hollows.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

How many humainity and souls have you lost permanently???? Empty Re: How many humainity and souls have you lost permanently????

Post by Seignar Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:21 am

Around 300,000 souls and 99 humanity.
    Dies from dueling, respawns at Burg, climbs down stairs, hollows push me off stairs.
    NEVER AGAIN...
    edgie_za
    edgie_za
    Regular
    Regular

Post by edgie_za Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:26 am

DoughGuy wrote:1.7 mil souls and 99 humanity. In the archives ran from the prison bon to the balcony bon and got invaded just before it. Died due to a laggy BS. Tried to run back and got mobbed by crystal hollows.

Wonder which was worse to loose, the 1.7 mil souls or the 99 humanity????
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:30 am

99 humanity by far. Just the time spent using all of it to get that much. The toon was already at the level it was intended for.
    edgie_za
    edgie_za
    Regular
    Regular

Post by edgie_za Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:34 am

Seignar wrote:Around 300,000 souls and 99 humanity.
    Dies from dueling, respawns at Burg, climbs down stairs, hollows push me off stairs.
    NEVER AGAIN...

That's what I love (and hate) about this game.

Even if you at level 1 or 50 or 100, you cannot underestimate ANY enemies, even the hollows in Undead Burg.
    edgie_za
    edgie_za
    Regular
    Regular

Post by edgie_za Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:35 am

DoughGuy wrote:99 humanity by far. Just the time spent using all of it to get that much. The toon was already at the level it was intended for.

ahh makes sense...

Still, you really feel like punching something "inanimate" at that point... knwoign all that hard and nothing to show for it...
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:53 am

I must have lost around 1,500,000 souls in total and 30 humanity in total.
    Although when you are in NG+,souls aren't a problem but the humanity is a pain to drop,I usually coop for it.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:48 am

Biggest amount of souls i've lost was about 3mil i believe. I posted it on another topic.
    As for humanity the biggest amount i've ever had is 99(duh). I got it by offering myself to help others through co-op, though i did it for the co-op, the 99 humanity was a big deal to me, so i didn't want to lose it. So i was just about to head to bed, so i decided i'd just get back to the bonfire, but wait! I've got no homeward bones left, Oh noes! :shock:

Buh, no problem, i'll just run back i guess. *invaded* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..I win the duel, i keep running *invaded*, sure, no problem *invaded*, and so it keeps going on like that for, idk, 30 minutes? And finally, i'm at the bonfire. Happy as i am, i accidently push the left stick so that my character walks off the cliff. Well, that's no problem right? I can just pick it up once i respawn, i mean, it should be next to the bonfire, right? Nope. It turns out the humanity/souls all lie outside of Sifs gate(yeah that's where it all started). I'll just walk back, i mean, it's not too hard right?

FALCON PUNCH!

I've hated the mushrooms ever since...
    Oh, and sorry for the big wall of text.
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:04 am

Lost duel in the burg. Was going to go retrieve it. I attacked the undead, it turned into a plunging AND I LOST 1.6 million souls and 99 humanites.

NEVER AGAIN
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:56 am

About 6-8mil and 99 humanity. Thats what happens when you pvp though!
    Anonymous Proxy
    Anonymous Proxy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Anonymous Proxy Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:16 pm

99 Humanity and 2.8mil souls to the Capra Demon on NG+8

I didn't use the Ring of Fog like I did in previous playthroughs, and it bit me in the ***. I go panic mode if I can't dodge the dogs in the front quickly enough. So it resulted in mistakes, and the loss was unbearable.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Around 1.5 M souls and 40 humanity. My controller has a tendency to stick in the 'up' position and start walking on it's own. I went to make a cup of tea, checked to make sure I wasn't walking, come back a few minutes later, my guy is slowly moving against a wall, I see a green ball with my dropped souls/humanity... pick it up, get 0 humanity and 0 souls. Damn.

Still didn't replace the controller. Just hit the xbox button from now on.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:52 pm

I'd knock off at around 50,000 and 14 humanity.....yeah that sounds about right.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:07 pm

28 000 000 souls (all un-glitched and earned by **** of invading) lost by simply rolling off the bridge in Burg when retrieving souls...

How many humainity and souls have you lost permanently???? 1330857165
    Everynevers
    Everynevers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Everynevers Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:56 pm

One of the first three invaders I actually fought off successfully dropped approximately 4mil souls... I spent around 1.5 million upgrading my gear and still had around 3mil left over. I think I had around 70 humanity. I had been really careful and held onto them for a long time when I went down to Ash Lake to get all the shinies on NG+ and was making my way around the outside of the hollowed tree that has the lonely mushroom man in it. I was really near the entrance when the gd camera clipped wonky against the **** tree and suddenly my controls pitched me over the edge. No biggie, right? To this day I have no idea why but I chose to go the same route around the tree instead of taking the more direct way past the dangerous Mushroom man and cursing frogs. Same damn spot, same freakin' clipping, same pitch into death... I was livid. That was the most souls on me at one time I'd ever had to this date.
    Fatneckwood
    Fatneckwood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Fatneckwood Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:19 pm

40 mill 99 humanity

Was hosting in the Burg lost a match and went out to retrieve my souls. Killed the two up top then my lock-on glitched out and sent me walking off the edge. Those were sad times.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:22 pm

I see the Burg has claimed many souls.
    Most OP enemy in game: Undead Hollow!
    oregonav8r
    Regular
    Regular

Post by oregonav8r Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:06 pm

I think my worst souls loss was 3+ million.....was on my way to the Four Kings boss to recover them after losing that fight...summoned a couple people but got invaded on the way to the boss, I was trying to make a speed run and not risk fighting the invader but died in the room with the 2 darkwraiths and 3 ghosts, just before the fog gate. :/ I don't remember how much humanity I had then, but it was probably 30-something.

My worst loss of humanity was going through the Darkroot Garden...my world got cursed by a Gravelord and I got killed by some black phantom creature after already dying once...70+ humanity gone in the blink of an eye and a couple million souls or so. That one hurt.
    Tomhet
    Tomhet
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tomhet Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:29 am

600,000 souls and 10 humanity sad The Bell Gargoyle killed me because I made a mistake. So I said, no worries, I can come back and retrieve my souls easily, but I didn't want to fight all the stupid zombies right before the boss area again, so I try to dash through. The problem was that one of them decided to block my way and the rest killed me almost instantly.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:31 am

2.5 something souls. 82 humanity. I'm trying to get back to that number but it's taking quite a bit of time and PVP.

All I'm hoping is that I created a vagrant from losing all those souls. lol!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:38 am

GrinTwist wrote:All I'm hoping is that I created a vagrant from losing all those souls. lol!

On the subject of Vagrants, I ran into one the other day in New Londo. It was of the dark variety and it only dropped 1 Humanity for me.

::cheapskate:: :x
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:33 am

99 humanity and a small amount of souls. I tried to kill NG+7 O&S with only the greatsword and cloranthy ring equipped. No armour, no shield. After losing my humanity and dying to them many times, I just switched the greatsword to the broadsword and then I crushed them with it.

And the egg-head has consumed about 12 million souls from me.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:19 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    GrinTwist wrote:All I'm hoping is that I created a vagrant from losing all those souls. lol!

On the subject of Vagrants, I ran into one the other day in New Londo. It was of the dark variety and it only dropped 1 Humanity for me.

::cheapskate:: :x

That's the problem I have with Vagrants they're rare and sometimes hard to kill, but their drops are absolutely horrible. I mean if they are going to be rare to come across the least they could do is drop more than one to two humanity and a couple of souls.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:23 pm

They should only appear in NG+7 and each one should drop a unique weapon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:28 am