Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Where's Glyhpblade?? gotta say something XD

sh9jscg

Where's Glyhpblade?? gotta say something XD Empty Where's Glyhpblade?? gotta say something XD

Post by sh9jscg Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Well i've read every theory out there..some of them look very stupid...some of them wouldb be cool...and moost of them are proved to be false....this guy (glyph) really deserves a cookie XD i dont know how many things he tried (epic and awesome) and how much time he spent....but I realized that since AoTA DLC crushed every theory about artorias wearing elite's knight armor everybody just stopped there...but look and pay close attention....he was the abysswalker...I ddont think it's just the abyss of the four kings (a.k.a big dark place where you get gangbanged) what if you use the Artorias' ring and drop into the abyss where you fight manus...or somewhere in the 10002121+ places that you can fall in the Chasm of the abyss...huh? HUH? XD
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Where's Glyhpblade?? gotta say something XD Empty Re: Where's Glyhpblade?? gotta say something XD

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 pm

interesting point and it should be noted, in the darkwraith armor set it said the armor was twisted and warped by the abyss, how do we know what artoria's original armor looked like? we only see him after his exposure to the abyss.
    sh9jscg

Where's Glyhpblade?? gotta say something XD Empty Re: Where's Glyhpblade?? gotta say something XD

Post by sh9jscg Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Actually I think it was similar...just not (scratched? idk how to say almost destroyed) and by the way I dont think he just went to the abyss to say hello to the four kings....Oolacile's abyss is not the New londo's abyss..and it was in the Oolacile's abyss that artorias got corrupted not in the new londo's.....besides Oolacile existed waaaaaaaaay before than new londo... like the big*ss mushroom lady said: "you came from a very distant future"...i haven't read about Oolacile's lore in this forum...I think that's where the "big missing secret is" and not the whole mess with the pendant...and statues
    sh9jscg

Post by sh9jscg Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:14 pm

I would like this thread to go big because I love Oolacile, chasm, because im always there and I could waste a lot of time in that place....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:19 pm