Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Forum Pirate
LordRevan
einherje
SillentShadow
Demon Slayer
Eufrasi of Londo
ChaosMoogle
Ser Isaac
lazy_moonfish
Chaos Spectre
DarkW17
PhantasmQB
WaLKA
billy_bayonet
damola
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
The Once-Ler
Rudmed
bunnywink
Rin
Cris the lighthearted
twilightwarwolf
Wilkinson3424
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
The_Flail
FinPeku
ThatPerson
ViralEnsign_
Spurgun
Jovias-86
robsthedon
FattyOfDoom
Shkar
hageshisa
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
41 posters

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 5 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:35 pm

hageshisa wrote:Ahho, memberslist should have forum name and gt/psn name. now i have problems adding ppl : p

Yep...I am gathering them up. But first food and sleep silly And, I know you are, too!! hmmmmm maybe i'll take my time. lol!

Thanks Blue, seriously!!!! big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 5 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Hey, Fin!!! Want a cove where you can park your butt and have some fun? Join Us!!!! twisted
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:47 pm

No fun in the covenant section I say! off with you you hooligans!
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Hey, Fin!!! Want a cove where you can park your butt and have some fun? Join Us!!!! twisted

I'll think about it happy I have one SL 99 build that i've been thinking about using more in regular invasions rather than duels.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:29 pm

FinPeku wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Hey, Fin!!! Want a cove where you can park your butt and have some fun? Join Us!!!! twisted

I'll think about it happy I have one SL 99 build that i've been thinking about using more in regular invasions rather than duels.

OK big grin
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:35 pm

I wonder if i should get the dlc for xbox or PS3??????????????????

Decisions decisions............... and new covenant thread yayyyyyy
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:00 pm

FinPeku wrote:

What's to think about you know it makes sense happy give the cov a European flavour.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:07 pm

I would like to inform everyone that I have made a decision that I believe is...for the time being...in our own best interests. If the situation should change then a review will be done. Until then:

(Posted in another thread)

Don't worry Blue a cove has to agree to be a participant in this "Land Grab" Tribal War Clone thing. I will not risk our home.

The whole Tribal Clone idea is convoluted, overly complicated and I suspect not prone to effective management. It is also quite possible the smaller coves risk total absorption by attrition and thus, lose of identity.

The above is a post I left in the "Covenant Land Grabs" thread. We are re-building after a serious blow. I will not risk further instability.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:20 pm

We got our Queen! What else do we need, right? : D
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Geez how long have I been gone? Ahotep made a new lifehunters?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:05 pm

hageshisa wrote:We got our Queen! What else do we need, right? : D

Thing is...this started out as land grab for the new area of Oolacile. Than quickly went to a full map land grab. The Beta war thread stated:

"Now the way this war differs from previous ones is no one is declaring war on another. Instead this is a desperate race to conquer Oolacile and fortify it as your own. This is a rabid free for all, with everyone doing their own thing. Alliances can be made, but are not neccesary. Also be aware any alliances you do make will impact your cov greatly, because this war will have a difference."

Now, up to this point it does sound interesting (though I do think a cove has already laid claim to some aspect of that area). But it has quickly been tentatively extended to the entire game map area based upon various conversations.

I honestly, foresee nothing but trouble. It is a management and "maintenance" nightmare. So, I will not "leap blindly".

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Yeah.....
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:42 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Yeah.....

I have read over the new war concept you and Shkar have offered up...and admittedly I like it better then Dough's. However, until The Exiled of Ariamis is stabilized, grows strong again and is running smoothly I won't put the cove at risk. In the real world only a fool would venture into such folly. twisted

However, our minds are not closed to innovation... happy
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Yeah I think we got way too off track and started something totally beyond what we originally planned. The whole thing I suggested was to turn wars into friendly fun and unique events.....
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:32 pm

hi all nice thread im happy to see it up and running btw is there still a space for cm open?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:37 am

Viral, like I said in the other thread, we've been working on this new system for like 2 days now. Yeah, the system is far from perfect so far. Do we have to add more? Sure, definitely. But we've spent much more then two days on the old system simply debating things like point caps, and that's a far cry less intensive than changing the whole system. Look at how popular the wars and the involved lore are; its all because it makes people actually feel like they are part of a team.

But the wars we use now only last so long, and that feeling of belonging quickly fades. So don't go getting all defeatist yet; every day the system has gotten more cleaned up, streamlined, and fun.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:46 am

Okay Shkar......im too defeatist for my own good....
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:54 am

^Too true. Remember that "discussion" with hoshi"? Dont give up too much on an untested idea.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:07 am

LOL yeah Hoshi is a GC!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:25 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:LOL yeah Hoshi is a GC!

I read : "LOL yeah Hoshi is a great club"
    :|

@Ahho, i don't have time to write the tactic i talked about on skype, but i'll do it later.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:27 am

A great club indeed...XD
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:34 am

As soon as i see a DkS acronym that's the only thing i can see it as. :x I can't even see the SKS in BF3 without thinking sliver knight spear all the time.
    If only i was this obsessed with school.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:39 am

I know right....
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:43 am

If only school was a interactive game.....
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:51 am

Again/..... I know right.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 4:49 pm