Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Forum Pirate
LordRevan
einherje
SillentShadow
Demon Slayer
Eufrasi of Londo
ChaosMoogle
Ser Isaac
lazy_moonfish
Chaos Spectre
DarkW17
PhantasmQB
WaLKA
billy_bayonet
damola
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
The Once-Ler
Rudmed
bunnywink
Rin
Cris the lighthearted
twilightwarwolf
Wilkinson3424
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
The_Flail
FinPeku
ThatPerson
ViralEnsign_
Spurgun
Jovias-86
robsthedon
FattyOfDoom
Shkar
hageshisa
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
41 posters

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 7 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by hageshisa Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:17 am

How huge is the blister : o When I perform without rehearsal i get a fawking evil blister on my pekfinger : ) on occasions. Usually it make it more difficult to pick my nose so I mostly pierce them with a needle of somekind :')

And how can it not be easy to skip school? :3
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 7 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:24 am

hageshisa wrote:How huge is the blister : o When I perform without rehearsal i get a fawking evil blister on my pekfinger : ) on occasions. Usually it make it more difficult to pick my nose so I mostly pierce them with a needle of somekind :')

went from blisters to pick finger to nose picking in less then two sentences!!! lol! lol!
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:28 am

Yes!! The main reason for piercing the blister D:
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:58 am

hageshisa wrote:How huge is the blister : o When I perform without rehearsal i get a fawking evil blister on my pekfinger : ) on occasions. Usually it make it more difficult to pick my nose so I mostly pierce them with a needle of somekind :')

The blister is half of my finger silly

And if i skip school then i get detention, not to mention that i miss everything that we would've talked about in school.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:13 am

@Blue...pick a title for your CM position and pm it to me! Robs is doing the same thing. Robin will probably stick with his...but he can change too if he wants. Then, later once I get online we will have a "formal" ceremony acknowledging your positions of leadership.

@ALL CM'S happy
    Also, in keeping with Tw's idea I would like to have an intra-cove event to celebrate our "resurrection". The usual mass invasion but also some different activities, too. Not meant to be super serious event but LOTS of FUN!!!! I would like to do this this weekend! Ideas? I have some. But I want to hear yours and the rest of the membership. Nothing complicated. Key word for this event "FUN".

Hopefully, by then, I will have a handle on the more serious stuff ahead of us. At which point we will really have to put our heads together!!

...now that would be a funny looking animal
    lol!

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:17 am

Spurgun wrote:

The blister is half of my finger silly

And if i skip school then i get detention, not to mention that i miss everything that we would've talked about in school.

Blue, stop being a bad, bad influence on our only dragonoid dude. Naughty and shame on you *putting Blue over my knee...spank-spank-spank* lol!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:27 am

I'm still the only dragon ?

sad
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:36 am

Spurgun wrote:I'm still the only dragon ?

sad

😢 ha huh...but you a very special dragon! Indeed! ❤
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:10 pm

sad
    with all the new recruits i thought that we would at least have one more dragon.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Im back, im back, im back, im back, y'all and wht's going on here im of for 2 weeks and everything goes to s*** wyrm told me some thing about this but well i weren't listening update me now or ill eat your babies!

edit: "Rin I will pm you!" this month would be nice winking
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Ok, i'm not the only dragon anymore silly
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Well done, Ahho! My invitation for the photo op still stands whenever you and your council members are ready! ❤
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:04 pm

bunnywink wrote:Well done, Ahho! My invitation for the photo op still stands whenever you and your council members are ready! ❤

Thanks Jules!! Photo op...YES!!!!!! ❤
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    bunnywink wrote:Well done, Ahho! My invitation for the photo op still stands whenever you and your council members are ready! ❤

be on in a bit downloading patch.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:56 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

be on in a bit downloading patch.

Good, Robs!! See if Blue is on too. I want more than one person helping Jules with the shots. Told Blue it would be you two. So, try to hook up with Blue. That would be great!!! big grin
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:49 pm

The "Ressurection" idea would be great way to get in new members. Tell me the date and I'm in
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Spurgun wrote:Ok, i'm not the only dragon anymore silly

Ask and thou shall recieve.....no dragon buffs in future patches though.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:26 pm

FattyOfDoom wrote:The "Ressurection" idea would be great way to get in new members. Tell me the date and I'm in

Yeah, it will be fun. But I want everyone to enjoy the DLC and some haven't even gotten it yet!!! So it won't be this weekend.(changed my mind) Too close. big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:29 pm

Just a reminder: I am still not able to go online...so Robs, Blue, and Rin...would ya watch after chat and help new members and let them know I can't get online yet!! Thanks!!!! ❤
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Should we create a new chat with proper name? (you can pm whatever you like)
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:53 pm

WAIT the dlc is out [email=FFFFFFFFFFFF@#%@@$^%#^&#@$%^$&^WER^^%$^*#$%RWRFASAFE%RT$#^$@#^&$%^#W%^#^&$%&$]FFFFFFFFFFFF@#%@@$^%#^&#@$%^$&^WER^^%$^*#$%RWRFASAFE%RT$#^$@#^&$%^#W%^#^&$%&$[/email]^!!!!! sorry i am poor and may not be able to get it soon which suck im so sad T-T so ya ny who wuts this resuurection idea?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:10 am

hageshisa wrote:Should we create a new chat with proper name? (you can pm whatever you like)

Yes, go ahead Blue and make a proper chat with our name!!! big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:11 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:WAIT the dlc is out [email=FFFFFFFFFFFF@#%@@$^%#^&#@$%^$&^WER^^%$^*#$%RWRFASAFE%RT$#^$@#^&$%^#W%^#^&$%&$]FFFFFFFFFFFF@#%@@$^%#^&#@$%^$&^WER^^%$^*#$%RWRFASAFE%RT$#^$@#^&$%^#W%^#^&$%&$[/email]^!!!!! sorry i am poor and may not be able to get it soon which suck im so sad T-T so ya ny who wuts this resuurection idea?

Calm down Tw...things will work out some how!!! OK!!! Try not to worry happy
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:44 am

I totallt get Twi! I was the same yesterdat til I decided to take a day pff from work so i can play ^^ As for today, ita curretly 9.40am and Im in bed just waiting for the next train to the couch, then I have 14hours till i need to sleep again! Twi hang in there! Go recycel some cans and get dlc xD
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:29 am

Rudmed wrote:
    Ask and thou shall recieve.....no dragon buffs in future patches though.

I know sad
    I'll test just how much the roar has been nerfed when i get online. Hopefully it's not as bad as i think

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 10:03 pm