Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

DarkSouls DLC with current characters, wait until NG+ to enter content?

kiwi_commander
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

DarkSouls DLC with current characters, wait until NG+ to enter content?  Empty DarkSouls DLC with current characters, wait until NG+ to enter content?

Post by kiwi_commander Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:11 pm

I am sure this has been covered before but I am not able to find the other threads. For the DLC content, will it be accessible by current toons or does it need to be NG and NG+
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

DarkSouls DLC with current characters, wait until NG+ to enter content?  Empty Re: DarkSouls DLC with current characters, wait until NG+ to enter content?

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:00 pm

I can't answer this for certain, but I watched someone today go into the new content with an old character who was just in new game. Just to be safe perhaps avoid Dusk at all costs until you download the DLC. That's what I'm doing anyway happy
    kiwi_commander
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

DarkSouls DLC with current characters, wait until NG+ to enter content?  Empty Re: DarkSouls DLC with current characters, wait until NG+ to enter content?

Post by kiwi_commander Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:15 pm

ChaosMoogle wrote:I can't answer this for certain, but I watched someone today go into the new content with an old character who was just in new game. Just to be safe perhaps avoid Dusk at all costs until you download the DLC. That's what I'm doing anyway happy

Got the DLC and I was able to access it with a character created before the DLC.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:17 pm

HOW DID YOU GET IT KIWI IM and NZER as well and I dont have it
    kiwi_commander
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by kiwi_commander Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:39 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:HOW DID YOU GET IT KIWI IM and NZER as well and I dont have it

Lol, sorry, I in the United States so I got it around 6pm ET. Also, sorry I am not a true Kiwi, my gamer tag comes from the Kiwi the fruit.
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:09 pm

I've entered it with 4 different characters, all created before DLC.
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Unless your good at the game i suggest NOT doing it on any NG+ varitions. Its a bit brutal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:23 pm