Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I can't stop smiling....

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

I can't stop smiling.... Empty I can't stop smiling....

Post by Back Lot Basher Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Sure, there are bound to be bugs and glitches surface, but right now, having new Souls' content to play is pure bliss. I'm on the Xbox, and I've brought a couple of 130+ casters in, as well as a 110 Dex class. The coop action has been through the roof...signs everywhere; near instant summons when I drop one.

Last night I got into a couple of 2 vs 2 arena matches, and it was freakin' awesome. Dynamics have changed completely when you are 2 on 2. A guy was just about the lay a finishing kill on me, when my partner hit him with a soul spear. Took just enough of his health, and broke his poise, that I was able to counter and finish him. I didn't even care if I was winning or losing, I was having so much fun.

Finding a game can take time, depending on the time of day, but it was worth the wait. I hope more people use the arena matches over time.

I thought I was going to have to bring a lower level toon in to find any multiplayer, but it looks like loads of people have toons between 100 and 200. I'm doing all the areas in coop before trying it myself, so I can get a good feel for everything.

Anyway, hope everyone is enjoying this. It's been worth every penny.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

I can't stop smiling.... Empty Re: I can't stop smiling....

Post by Shindori Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:29 pm

agreed to the fullest, sir

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:02 pm