Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
GrinTwist
Revoltage
Rudmed
Jester's Tears
8 posters

An Execution? Why not!

Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

An Execution? Why not! Empty An Execution? Why not!

Post by Jester's Tears Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:27 pm

WHAT kind of Execution would you make For Dark Souls?
    (An Example) To Execute someone you had to Parry them when they had under 5% HP left and you had to either:
    -One Hand with Shield
    -One Hand with Fist
    -Two Hand Any Weapon
    -One hand Any Weapon
    When you Parried someone when they had under 5% HP left they would become ''Super Stunned'', giving you time to 2-Hand, Un-Equip shield etc.

An Example from me would be with the Schyte!
    When you parried a person you Switched to 2 Hand.
    When you sliced you Got the blade STUCK inside them, Picked them up, looked at them with pitty and TOSSED them away like a Badass.

Another one is for FISTS weapon.
    -After you parried the guy you KICKED him down on his Back. Sat down on him and going into a BRUTAL beatdown. (Me like it Brutal!)

Ideas that will Never come to life *Sigh*
    What would you make? Me.Want.See.Now. 🤡

Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

An Execution? Why not! Empty Re: An Execution? Why not!

Post by Rudmed Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:46 pm

The ultra greatsword hornet ring parry is an execution, so I'm happy.
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:53 pm

I just want there to be a riposte animation for whips. It could go like: tangle the whip around their neck, then savagely yank it, killing them.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Revoltage wrote:I just want there to be a riposte animation for whips. It could go like: tangle the whip around their neck, then savagely yank it, killing them.

First: I WANT SOMETHING LIKE THAT TOO.
    Second: Your Profile pic makes you seem like you're enjoyig thinking about it.
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Jester's Tears wrote:
    Revoltage wrote:I just want there to be a riposte animation for whips. It could go like: tangle the whip around their neck, then savagely yank it, killing them.

First: I WANT SOMETHING LIKE THAT TOO.
    Second: Your Profile pic makes you seem like you're enjoyig thinking about it.
    Yes I am greatly enjoying this thought.
    An Execution? Why not! Tumblr14
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Parry them then hit them with an Ascended Flame then your character would pull them down from and they would fall on their back that would be when your character would light them on fire.

If you were to parry then hit them with a halberd (or possibly any pole weapon) they would slide down on the pole then your character would point the weapon in the air and throw the body off of the weapon and it would land behind the character.

Second every weapon that uses a boss soul should have a awesome parry and backstab attack. But I'm lazy so I will make a list over the weekend for this thread.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:52 pm

you sir win the best signature
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:20 am

GrinTwist wrote:Parry them then hit them with an Ascended Flame then your character would pull them down from and they would fall on their back that would be when your character would light them on fire.

If you were to parry then hit them with a halberd (or possibly any pole weapon) they would slide down on the pole then your character would point the weapon in the air and throw the body off of the weapon and it would land behind the character.

Second every weapon that uses a boss soul should have a awesome parry and backstab attack. But I'm lazy so I will make a list over the weekend for this thread.

Oh...This is gonna be FUN. Arty's Sword =
    You slice them down, you but the blade in their stomach. Stab them a Few times AND THROW THEM AWAY like Arty does himself.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:55 am

Smoughs hammer:

You hit them with a swing from the hammer so that they fall down on their back. Then slowly you walk towards them and crush their puny little bodies.

Dragonslayer Spear:

You strike a blow through their stomach and shoot them off with a lightning bolt.

Dark Silver Tracer:

You stab them in the stomach, then slowly pull them towards the ground, and put your other hand over their mouth, slowly choking them to death.

Gravelord Sword:

You kick them to the ground, stab them in the belly so that they're stuck to the ground. Whilst their fighting for their life you bend down, open their mouth and spit a poisonous cloud into them. Then the body simply withers away.

Dark Hand:

You strangle the enemy, forcing them to the ground, and as you do that, you forcefully put your dark hand into their mouth, and slowly draws out 1 humanity, killing them instantly. And whilst their body disappears, you can see abyss like slime forming around the body.

Uchigatana:

You stab them in the stomach and pull the blade out. As they fall down on their knees you walk behind them, and then cut the head off, or simply cutting their throats open.

Caestus:

You pull them down to the ground and rapidly punch them in the face until they die.

Ghost blade:

You rapidly stab them in the stomach. The slowly fall back on the ground dying. Your character goes down on their knees, still stabbing the corpse.

Black bow of Pharis:

You shoot them in the left shoulder while walking backwards. The enemy starts running forward. You shoot the left shoulder, and then their left knee. The enemy falls down, and you walk towards them, shooting one last arrow in the face.

Pickaxe:

You kick them backwards and begin to stab them as if they were some kind of ore.

Server:

You run towards the enemy with the blade held out. You then swing the end of the blade around the opponents neck, then keep running. You then quickly hear the neck breaking, instantly killing them.

Obsidian Greatsword:

You stab them with the sword, the stab being strong enough to go through and out the back, then force them to the ground. You take a firm grip on the handle with both hands as you activate the dark flames, frying the opponent.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Ascended Flame:
    Punches them in the stomach, then grabs their face with the flame, casts all the fireball spells starting at the smalles and working up to chaos fireball, then throw them up in the sky, cast all the storm and tempest pyros, concentrated in a single pillar for major burn, then finish off by using all the castings of fire surge at the same time, creating Chaos Fire Flare. c: nothing much, just a slightly overdone barbecue.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Shindori wrote:Ascended Flame:
    Punches them in the stomach, then grabs their face with the flame, casts all the fireball spells starting at the smalles and working up to chaos fireball, then throw them up in the sky, cast all the storm and tempest pyros, concentrated in a single pillar for major burn, then finish off by using all the castings of fire surge at the same time, creating Chaos Fire Flare. c: nothing much, just a slightly overdone barbecue.

Fried Undead...Yummy!
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:22 pm

Jester's Tears wrote:

Fried Undead...Yummy!
    To a crisp! In my head I saw it play out like a Soul Calibur finisher xD
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Feed it to Smough, perhaps?
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:

Bahahaha XD
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Shindori wrote:
    Mr. Tart wrote:

Bahahaha XD

c:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 6:58 pm