Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Espada Muerta
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Glutebrah
robsthedon
wolfboy
9 posters

Arena wait times

wolfboy
    Regular
    Regular

Arena wait times Empty Arena wait times

Post by wolfboy Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:20 am

Has anyone else had a lot of difficulty getting summoned for arena fights?

I've been playing in the sl200+ bracket, Xbox... I've been able to get into a few duels and one deathmatch... A lot of "waiting for competitors to join"...

Is there more action in the other brackets?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Arena wait times Empty Re: Arena wait times

Post by robsthedon Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:21 am

I would think some ppl still to get there or still exploring and i think sl100 would be more popular
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:36 am

the most popular bracket will be 51-100, and 100-200 because alot already have SL120s
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:38 am

I'm with Robs, I'm not even into the new DLC stuff yet.
    Espada Muerta
    Espada Muerta
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Espada Muerta Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:56 am

Yeah wait times are retarted long.
    ted1023
    ted1023
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ted1023 Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:07 pm

The wait was long even on the pc. The best is to keep it to the lower levels. What i ahve done is once i was invaded I would message the invader and ask for a duel in the arena.. sometimes even have team duels. cuts the wait time down.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:13 pm

I played for a good long while in SL120 range on ps3, and found that in general the duels load up a lot faster. Which I guess logically should be expected anyway just because you only need one competitor for those. I did manage a few team battles, but mostly ended up standing in my cage for 20 minutes across for one other person throwing voice stones back and forth and eventually either just leaving or having the other person leave.
    Hylian
    Hylian
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Hylian Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:56 pm

I played 2 deathmatches today, man it's fun as hell, all those backstabs LOL, I just hope as time passes more ppl will get the DLC and the waiting becomes shorter
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:08 am

Made it there today with a sl56 and poopoo on matches. Tried team and death match both sides,, long wait and only got 3 spots filled one time, then a guy left 10min later, I left. Rest of the time, it would take forever, then in, same guy twice, then another guy twice. ( so I was connecting to a couple people easily)
    Figured, MAYBE it was spotty verizonDSL so I stepped out to the bonfire, laid a RSS and invaded within a minute, after I laid a WSS several times, summoned just as quick. So it wasn't a connection issue.
    Seems to me it's broken.

(already have a sl107 in there and had some better luck, but the wait times are terrible.)

Last edited by Odinbear on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:18 am

PlasticandRage wrote:I played for a good long while in SL120 range on ps3, and found that in general the duels load up a lot faster. Which I guess logically should be expected anyway just because you only need one competitor for those. I did manage a few team battles, but mostly ended up standing in my cage for 20 minutes across for one other person throwing voice stones back and forth and eventually either just leaving or having the other person leave.

I found the couple duels I did, wait times are shorter. Believe you are right about it being "just 2" that need to be matched up. But you can't tell me, the software can't match up 4 people for team matches, shouldn't be that hard, unless there's no pool of players to pull from. ( and I find that hard to believe )
    Still think it's broken, need fixin'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:51 pm