Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

are you able to optimize my build and "sell" the revisions?

jofadda

are you able to optimize my build and "sell" the revisions? Empty are you able to optimize my build and "sell" the revisions?

Post by jofadda Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:47 am

vit30
    int40
    end21
    str16
    dex36
    mag10
    fth40
    lck7
    lvl120
    weight under 25.5
    armor= ancient kings with silver coronet weight17.8
    ToB weight0.2
    blind weight0.1
    Compound Long Bow(sticky) weight2.0
    Dark silver shield weight5
    total equip weight25.1
    basically im looking to make a "jack of all trades, master of archery/dex-melee" pvp build
    compound bow simply because im putting dex up higher than strength
    blind simply to bypass shields as bows cant really do that well
    ToB for second chance, evacuate, curse weapon warding and maybe death/poison cloud
    dark silver shield for best defense
    ancient kings armor for best resistances and no stamina drain
    can you better it?
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

are you able to optimize my build and "sell" the revisions? Empty Re: are you able to optimize my build and "sell" the revisions?

Post by vatar5 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:21 am

I can:
    -you don't need so much faith,since you don't use scaling miracles,I believe ya gonna need 15 faith or something close for 2 miracle slots.
    -You can take some points from INT and put them into vit/end.Usually 30 INT is good for buff.
    -Use Insanity catalyst for cursed weapon
    jofadda

are you able to optimize my build and "sell" the revisions? Empty Re: are you able to optimize my build and "sell" the revisions?

Post by jofadda Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:12 am

i will be needing atleast 3 miracle slots 2 for second chance and one for evacuate and i migfht add cure or something, magic as i said i will be using curse weapon, and warding so thats five spell slots, and since im already using 5 i may as well use the 6th for poison cloud, as for using the insanity catalyst for curse weapon, using the ToB allows me to have it drain at one point per second not one percent per second
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:39 am

Bro...miracle slot AND magic slots are separated in DeS...
    Meaning that 30 int is way enough for the magic slots and 24 faith gives you 3 miracle slots.
    jofadda

Post by jofadda Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:09 am

like i said, curse weapon takes 3 magic slots, warding 2, thats five, poison cloud is six, witch would justify the 40 int due to 40 int unlocking the full 6 spell slots, as for the 40 faith, im going to need atleast 3 miracle slots, 2 for second chance, one for evacuate and i may as well chuck cure in there just in case my opponents have something of poison/plague/bleeding damage at a time i dont have the correct item to counter it, so thats how i justify the 4 miracle slots
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:55 am

36 faith is enough for 4 miracle slots.

Also Insanity catalyst will give you more damage with cursed weapon.
    jofadda

Post by jofadda Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:16 am

if i used the insanity catalyst i need another slot just for a talisman, thusly i cant have both those, a bow a sword and a shield, so that doesnt really work
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:00 pm

You use ToB to cast the permanent SC then you switch from the menu to Icat to cast CS,warding,etc...with only one slot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:28 am