Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Mauri_Sono
Back Lot Basher
7 posters

What does Elizabeth's mushroom do?

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What does Elizabeth's mushroom do? Empty What does Elizabeth's mushroom do?

Post by Back Lot Basher Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Is it medicinal happy ?
    Mauri_Sono
    Mauri_Sono

What does Elizabeth's mushroom do? Empty Re: What does Elizabeth's mushroom do?

Post by Mauri_Sono Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:26 pm

It regenerates your health points for a while i think.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:40 pm

anyone tried trading it to snuggly the crow?
    Mauri_Sono
    Mauri_Sono

Post by Mauri_Sono Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Snuggly is kinda glitchy for me or something, i tried trading the xanthous crown (+5) to get the FaP ring and he didn't accepted :o so i don't know about trying to trade hehe

Last edited by Mauri_Sono on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:44 pm

I think it's a bit creepy that she gives you chunks of her 'flesh'/children. I ain't eating that sh*t silly

I might try trading it with Snuggly later then, Sparkly...good idea!

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Usage

Consumable item.

• Regenerates health for 30 seconds when consumed.
    • Regeneration rate is approximately 100 HP per second.

• 1 Found on a corpse in the Royal Forest, see video below for exact location.
    • Gift x3 from Elizabeth, after rescuing Dusk from Manus. (confirmed).

There is a wiki, you know, the one this forum belongs to.

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Elizabeth%27s+Mushroom

Sorry to be like that, but I'm one of the guys that put a lot of info about the new content in the wiki (I bought the PC version), so I would like people just check the wiki before asking simple questions.
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:54 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:anyone tried trading it to snuggly the crow?

Clever suggestion big grin
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:57 pm

TheBigLebowski wrote:
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:anyone tried trading it to snuggly the crow?

Clever suggestion big grin

I'm pretty sure people already tried it and nothing happened, I will try it when I can and confirm.
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:19 pm

ChizFreak wrote:
    Sorry to be like that, but I'm one of the guys that put a lot of info about the new content in the wiki (I bought the PC version), so I would like people just check the wiki before asking simple questions.

Thanks very much for the link, Chiz...but you should know, smarmy answers don't do anything positive for a forum. I'm pretty thick-skinned, but new people might just assume the place is full of effete "experts" and get turned off by this. I realize you want recognition for your work, but once you get a bit more experience, you'll understand the importance of some basic diplomacy skills, even on the internet. Hope this helps!
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:31 pm

Back Lot Basher wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:

Thanks very much for the link, Chiz...but you should know, smarmy answers don't do anything positive for a forum. I'm pretty thick-skinned, but new people might just assume the place is full of effete "experts" and get turned off by this. I realize you want recognition for your work, but once you get a bit more experience, you'll understand the importance of some basic diplomacy skills, even on the internet. Hope this helps!

It's not about recognition to me, it's about realizing the fact this forum belongs to a wiki, and one should resort to this forum to ask any questions you didn't the find answer there.

I don't understand where is that comment coming from.

I still support the fact that there should be a global sticky at the top of every forum section that has a link to the wiki.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Chiz that is what pissed me off about the PC version being out so long before consoles, now there is absolutely no mystery or fun of figuring things out. Maybe just say "the answer is available on the wiki". I'm hoping from either included some secret just for consoles, or PC players have not yet found everything.
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:44 pm

[quote="ChizFreak"]
    Back Lot Basher wrote:
    It's not about recognition to me, it's about realizing the fact this forum belongs to a wiki, and one should resort to this forum to ask any questions you didn't the find answer there.

I still support the fact that there should be a global sticky at the top of every forum section that has a link to the wiki.

No problem, brother. I appreciate that. If you are responsible for the content, you may appreciate the impetus for my question...I first went to "Location Overview" and selected the Oolacile Sanctuary. The info there was fairly sparse, and made it look like it was a work in progress. I assumed that nothing new had been posted yet regarding Elizabeth and her mushrooms. Partially my fault, as I didn't simply punch in her NPC name as a search.

Anyway, it's all good, and thanks again for the link.

Cheers.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:07 pm

[quote="Back Lot Basher"]
    ChizFreak wrote:
    Back Lot Basher wrote:

No problem, brother. I appreciate that. If you are responsible for the content, you may appreciate the impetus for my question...I first went to "Location Overview" and selected the Oolacile Sanctuary. The info there was fairly sparse, and made it look like it was a work in progress. I assumed that nothing new had been posted yet regarding Elizabeth and her mushrooms. Partially my fault, as I didn't simply punch in her NPC name as a search.

Anyway, it's all good, and thanks again for the link.

Cheers.

Ok, I will add that to the wiki page.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:57 am