Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

HELP Solaire missing at Izalith bonfire he was there.

Prideless

HELP Solaire missing at Izalith bonfire he was there. Empty HELP Solaire missing at Izalith bonfire he was there.

Post by Prideless Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Solaire was at the Izalith bonfire now hes missing; he didnt go hollow cause he would have been at the shortcut and i have the sunlight maggot head thing.

Where is he now?

I need to kill him before I go to NG+ big grin
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

HELP Solaire missing at Izalith bonfire he was there. Empty Re: HELP Solaire missing at Izalith bonfire he was there.

Post by Seignar Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:50 pm

He may or may not appear in the Izalith shortcut if you successfully saved him. If you have saved him, he will be, at most, one time sitting near the Sunlight Maggots (little easy to miss), then he will be gone.
    Prideless

HELP Solaire missing at Izalith bonfire he was there. Empty Re: HELP Solaire missing at Izalith bonfire he was there.

Post by Prideless Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Seignar wrote:He may or may not appear in the Izalith shortcut if you successfully saved him. If you have saved him, he will be, at most, one time sitting near the Sunlight Maggots (little easy to miss), then he will be gone.

no i mean I SAW him there chilling at the bonfire after the centipede demon; this was after i opened the shortcut and i already had the sunlight maggot equip when i met him at that bonfire.
    Prideless

Post by Prideless Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:55 pm

okay you were right thanks! hes depressed i thought he wasnt supposed to show up at this spot unless he hollows. i guess ill kill him now thanks bro. :S

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:31 am