Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
ViralEnsign_
skarekrow13
User
Serious_Much
bunnywink
bmurn
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
mugenis4real
GrinTwist
SlakeMoth
14 posters

There's someone missing.

bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

There's someone missing. - Page 2 Empty Re: There's someone missing.

Post by bunnywink Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:00 am

Hahah, I am sending eHugs your way! Watch out! Same goes for you, Pendant. You are always so easy going. happy
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:19 am

Who here remembers when we moved into our new digs? Where we could finally do things like, oh I don't know, edit posts, sticky threads? But boy did we get some mileage out of the old forums!
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:29 am

I think I joined right after that. I remember looking at the wiki and then browsing the forum to ask a question about accidentally killing Solaire on my first run, and I lurked a bit and went to bed, then came back a couple days later and it was really different.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:42 am

I remember the old thread. I posted there a few weeks before the new forum came. My first post was search for lore. I loved it. I made a lot of errors, but I was never too far off... I still see it still. I loved the story. The DLC... It has amplified my assumptions of things such as Artorias, the Demons, Humanity... I still would be thinking about it if I wanted to. I could.

I also remember the many individuals in the forum, which many that I knew in the old disappears. Zakkie, Carphil, and others disappeared on me. Others such as Darkness Stayed for a good while, and was an old comrade. I learned to learn more about individuals in the new forum from the old, such as Serious_Much. I learned to meet new friends such as Skarekrow, Fearandwhiskey, and many more...

Do I regret not posting the lore? No. Do I regret the choices I made? No. I think... I think that you should hold onto those fond memories, and fight for what you know is... what is right. Right for you, and right for those that you care for.

I think that, in truth, I have turned to the unstable for a few months. Those that did follow me should know that I was... bleh. I am sorry for that.

I Think that I destroyed it. I feel like I will be seeing a lot more hardships in the future... maybe different than it was before, but still hardships. Psychologically I was in strife. I think that I will be dealing with that much more as I am towards power. Towards different things that allows us to... I don't know... survive? More than survive I guess. Strive towards ascension.

Power of connection, of control, of endurance, of leadership, of friendship, of strength, of charisma, of intelligence, of knowledge, of construction, of destruction... in general, power is very important I think. I don't think people understand what Power is. Many see it as bad. I don't think so. I see it as something that allows us to grow. To evolve. To mature. To what we grow to be, mature to be, and evolve towards... well... I can not say.

I love humanity. I hate fighting. But I will keep walking. I have comrades. I have them nearby. I have many people that I know, and I know that in some way they care... for better or worse.

I can see some new challenges ahead. I need to do better this time, I think... I was tired. I am done waiting. Now I need to know how to keep doing what I need to do. I know what must be done. I always knew... even if it does hurt.

I don't feel tired anymore. I am good. I don't know if I want to stay here. I don't see much of a future here. But maybe I can give something. I don't know. I love to give. I love to share. It is very pleasing to see others pleased. Not like I am some pup waiting for a treat... but like when you give a kid a toy and they smile and get overjoyed... that feeling is good.

I need to stop writing. I need to relax. I don't think I have for a month or so... I think I earned it for tonight and some perhaps, I am not sure yet.

Nyx is a beautiful creature to look at when you can. Don't you agree?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:49 am

Emergence wrote:Who here remembers when we moved into our new digs? Where we could finally do things like, oh I don't know, edit posts, sticky threads? But boy did we get some mileage out of the old forums!

Even now I have to send a nostalgic shout out to Emergence for being the first person to ever respond to one of my posts!

Props too ya man.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:26 am

It's nice to see you again Acidic, the forum misses you!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:35 am

Thanks Fex.

I realized that today is my birthday. I have nothing planned for it. A number thst is meaningless to me... I never cared for age.

I know that in three days I will be celebratong another however. That is more deserved, as she pribably sees value in it more than I see mine.

I already asked for my gifts. I only wanted one. I think I will save it until the time comes. I love to have my uniform still... Maybe I can wait. I know that I can. There are things that come first though... I need to work on what I need and have. I have a lot of catching up to do
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:10 am

Happy Birthday Acidic and I'm glad to see that you are feeling a bit more positive.

I don't like Birthdays either but that's because I'm an old trout and I'm staring into the abyss for real.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:56 am

Happy birthday. I hope you get what you want this year. ❤
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:17 am

Happy birthday! I hope you scored some red velvet cake at least
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:58 am

Is it strange that I never asked fo any party? Although I have what I wanted now... I feel content big grin

Slake, you are a sweetheart. I don't know if tout is a right word to describe you. Skare, I think Velvet would be great to have it I did have cake happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:29 am