Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Aznul
Tds
The Wandering Knight
Tomhet
befowler
VinheimProfessor
Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
BartholomewWenceslas
Mr. Tart
FraktalZero
The Letter X
Onion Knight
XachAttack
Heroez Blade
TheAshenPhantom
Uparkaam
Valentine's
Conrack
22 posters

Epic Deaths

Aznul
    Aznul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Epic Deaths - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Deaths

Post by Aznul Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:07 pm

I have to say, that clip with the black knight at the bonfire is hilarious. But for me, most of the "epic deaths" come from my hated nemesis: the bridge wyvern. Lately every time I fight it one of two things happens: 1. I lure him down with an arrow and charge at him, attacking his foot, he immediately jumps straight up in the air and blasts down with fire that engulfs the entire bridge, leaving no escape, and in most cases killing instantly, regardless of flash sweat or the fire stoneplate ring. 2. I manage to get closer to the stairs and get knocked down by fire or block it and am pushed in a random direction, BUT before I make it down or in some cases even finish getting back up, another fire attack ends me.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:33 am

It's more like a Kill. An invader was running low on HP. Used his last humanity i'd guess. No miracles. No Divines. He started running. I walked with my Sniper crossbow in both hands after him, he was just about to enter Alvina's ''house'' and i Pressed the R1 button and he was shot in the Head and slowly walked forward then he felt. Dead.
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:03 am

Mine is also a kill. I was in the second half of Royal Wood, just before the 2 Guardian and Scarecrow gank squad. I get invaded, we spar for a little while, but then he starts running away through the enemies and into the elevator to Arty. I give chase, duck and weaving through the onslaught of enemies, I enter the room and he had just stepped on the elevator. Without thinking I jump off after him doing a plunging attack, I landed on him at the bottom of the elevator shaft, killing him, and leaving only a sliver of my health left. I got a message saying, "Dude that was so lucky."
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:28 am

Tds wrote:Best death I've ever seen was on my friend who was a white phantom at the time. We were co-opping in the undead burg and we decided to fight the black kight on the tower right after the red dragon. The fight was going well, but unexpectedly, the knight wound up with the 2handed power attack..SWING! made a solid hit on my buddy and sent him flying OFF the tower! He survived the hit! But not the landing. It was awesome.
    Like this? silly

Epic Deaths - Page 2 Greatsword_Homerun
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:48 pm

Rarayn wrote:Like this? silly

Epic Deaths - Page 2 Greatsword_Homerun

I'd hate to say this, but your picture looks like a little red X.

Also, Epic Deaths - Page 2 Empty Most Embarassing Deaths......
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Ach, image uploading has been a pain lately. Here's a link to the picture instead: https://imgur.com/FhEMC

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:10 pm