Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What's up with host fall into hole?

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

What's up with host fall into hole? Empty What's up with host fall into hole?

Post by Odinbear Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:44 am

Numerous times in the royal wood, I lead hosts to that first building, beat them there to block the non- activated elevator, motioning to go up the stairs and darn if they just don' t just fall into that hole. Wassup wid dat?
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What's up with host fall into hole? Empty Re: What's up with host fall into hole?

Post by Back Lot Basher Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:55 am

Suicide, due to low morale in your party?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

What's up with host fall into hole? Empty Re: What's up with host fall into hole?

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:09 pm

He knew you were there - you tried entering the hole before: 'You must gather your party before venturing forth' He arrives and ventures forth.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Co-op, where hosts will fall off anything without a handrail. trust me this happens anywhere there is a place to fall off. In the archives war a third of the NKs failed co-ops were from hosts falling off the visible bridges.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:08 pm