Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

So I am going to post in thread strictly based on the Title of the thread...

meridam99
    meridam99

So I am going to post in thread strictly based on the Title of the thread... Empty So I am going to post in thread strictly based on the Title of the thread...

Post by meridam99 Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:59 pm

A big pet peeve of mine is looking at the title of a thread, and then you open it and it has nothing to do with the title. Example:

Disconnecting Duche - Should be a technical diagram, but it isn't

or

Cheapest weapon in DKS - This should be a price list of items from vendors with the least expensive weapon.

I joke, but sometimes seriously the title has nothing to do with what is in the thread (and no I am not talking about hijacked threads)
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

So I am going to post in thread strictly based on the Title of the thread... Empty Re: So I am going to post in thread strictly based on the Title of the thread...

Post by Maneater_Mildred Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:23 pm

This should be a slow dull thread based on the subject of the thread. Look forward to falling asleep reading this at night.

Ps. Please stay on topic.
    PastaOfDoom
    Regular
    Regular

So I am going to post in thread strictly based on the Title of the thread... Empty Re: So I am going to post in thread strictly based on the Title of the thread...

Post by PastaOfDoom Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:47 pm

You already went outside the boundaries of the thread by commenting about other threads, so your point is already invalid. And talking about your pet peeves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:30 am