Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Whknight
Maneater_Mildred
GamerGirl-619
7 posters

Man suffers heart attack while eating at Heart Attack Grill

GamerGirl-619
    GamerGirl-619
    Casual
    Casual

Man suffers heart attack while eating at Heart Attack Grill Empty Man suffers heart attack while eating at Heart Attack Grill

Post by GamerGirl-619 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:23 am

I tought I shared this since I just bumped into it at the Yahoo News page:
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-suffers-heart-attack-while-eating-heart-attack-185717972.html
    was reading the peoples comments to (at the bottom of page) xD.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Man suffers heart attack while eating at Heart Attack Grill Empty Re: Man suffers heart attack while eating at Heart Attack Grill

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:54 am

Not sure if i want to laugh or cry. Irony at its best though.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Man suffers heart attack while eating at Heart Attack Grill Empty Re: Man suffers heart attack while eating at Heart Attack Grill

Post by Whknight Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:35 am

I read that too, at least the guy didn't die but I'm disgusted people made fun of and even took pictures of the poor guy. I laugh at the irony but cringe at the stupidity...
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:30 am

People are stupid. Especially when online and they know they won't have to be responsible for what they say.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:03 pm

They did this at the place while he was having his heart attack, people just ran up to this poor guy as he's shaking and snap pictures of him.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:57 pm

At least they don't have to fear a law suit, or any complaint for false advertising.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Yeah, I can't speak for elsewhere in the world but here in the USA any of the food challenges or places similar to the heart attack grill make you sign a wavier saying you can't sue them because you are the one choosing to do it.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:23 am

It amazes me how people waste food for challenges or competitions or even a youtube video while others starve in the same country.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:59 am

such is the nature of scarcity (gov class just changed over to econ and scarcity was today's subject!)
    tamma123

Post by tamma123 Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:59 pm

nothing to say, this is just OMG

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:03 am