Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
callipygias
RANT
Argetlam350
Madara
8 posters

Yet another Image of unreleased content

Madara
    Madara
    Regular
    Regular

Yet another Image of unreleased content Empty Yet another Image of unreleased content

Post by Madara Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:22 pm

The mysterious Armour along with a weapon not in game, and it looks pretty damn cool. I found it on Tumblr. Original post here;

http://godslush.tumblr.com/post/35608670583/huge-thanks-to-seaththeshameless-for-pointing-out#notes

There is mention that this could be what FromSoftware intended to put in instead of the titanite catching pole. Look at the article for the link to the source.

Yet another Image of unreleased content Tumblr_mdelqgv9tM1rnd8lvo1_500

Heres another with a variant of the Zweihander by the looks of it;

Yet another Image of unreleased content Tumblr_mdegljlR851rwjq9po1_500
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Yet another Image of unreleased content Empty Re: Yet another Image of unreleased content

Post by Argetlam350 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Ya there was a thread made about this armor a few days back:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t14006-undead-king-jar-eel-armor

The armor is from a supposed unused boss fight against a boss called Undead king Jar-Eel, at least that's what I could find about it.
    Madara
    Madara
    Regular
    Regular

Yet another Image of unreleased content Empty Re: Yet another Image of unreleased content

Post by Madara Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Argetlam350 wrote:Ya there was a thread made about this armor a few days back:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t14006-undead-king-jar-eel-armor

The armor is from a supposed unused boss fight against a boss called Undead king Jar-Eel, at least that's what I could find about it.
    I know, thats why i've been looking for more, i'm really hoping they are leaking these as a foreshadowing for another potential DLC.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:26 pm

Then you could've just posted this on that thread then.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:33 pm

That thread's like 4 pages back, rant.

Thanks for posting the pics directly, op. The previous thread only has links that don't work for me. Wicked armor.
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:37 pm

That's perhaps my bad. I have no clue on how to post images here so I post links instead.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:41 pm

That catchpole belongs to the iron & sun set (Solaire's set) according to the PTDE artbook. And Shiva is wielding that sword in his concept art. Too bad neither of them never made it to the complete game.
    Madara
    Madara
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Madara Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:09 pm

What do you guys think these weapons could do considering that if you look, they can't be used efficiently even with two hands, suggesting that there could be other criteria like intelligence and faith perhaps? I just want to hear speculations or what you hope they did silly
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:27 pm

The ears on the catchpole makes me think it may summon a playboy bunny phantom.
    Madara
    Madara
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Madara Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:33 pm

callipygias wrote:The ears on the catchpole makes me think it may summon a playboy bunny phantom.
    The funny thing is thats exactly what i was thinking, chances are the bunny is best friends with Alvina aswell, and will lead you to where Alvina rests so you can kill her after you attack her in the building in the darkroot forest.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:41 pm

I'd like to think Gwynevere is involved.

"Phantom Gwynevere Summoned.... please enter your date of birth to confirm delivery."
    eminusx
    eminusx
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by eminusx Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:05 am

the armour looks too obvious and over fussy I think. . like the dragonbone armour in skyrim, and anything in DS that looks like anything from Skyrim can only be a bad thing. . .

Ornsteins armour is complicated, but its intricate and stylishly executed. . .
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Is that not a Zwiehander?

Also I feel like I saw something really similar to that staff the other day in game. I remember it really clearly. I saw it here first, and I remember thinking that I'd never seen it in game before, along with a couple other things in there, but then a couple days ago playing I swear I remember seeing something and thinking hey that looks like that staff. Where the hell could that have been? Maybe I was dreaming?

Edit: actually maybe you're right Rant. I just went and looked at the Wiki photos of the True Arty sword and it does kinda look like that.

Last edited by PlasticandRage on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:59 pm

probably the titanite cach pole, also there seems to be a bow in the list you linked that wasn't used.... damnit i love bows.....
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:19 pm

I feel like I remember seeing it in a statue somewhere. I could be completely off too though. You may be right. I may just be thinking of the catchpole.

You know I just realized that Zwiehander type deal is in there too. Clearly it isn't just a Zweihander. It's got some subtle differences, like the blade's color and size.

There's a sword just below it too that I'm not recognizing. It's the one right above the Claymore.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:32 pm

@plastic yat looks like the true gs of artorias.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:43 pm

the bow i did'nt recognize was the dragon slayer bow :oops: whoops...
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Aren't the two GS swords pretty identical looking? There's one a few weapons down that's definitely an Arty sword and it doesn't look the same as that one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:28 am