Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Tolvo
reim0027
WyrmHero
Ghadis_God
Revoltage
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
PlasticandRage
11 posters

Heavy Equipment Recommendations

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Heavy Equipment Recommendations - Page 3 Empty Re: Heavy Equipment Recommendations

Post by RANT Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:34 pm

thats one of the things i love about it, they have this animal looking thing to them unlike the rest of the armors.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Heavy Equipment Recommendations - Page 3 Empty Re: Heavy Equipment Recommendations

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:41 am

Sorry I keep necro bumping this. Last time, I promise. This is where I think I'm heading now:
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=431829319331067541
    I'm currently at SL80, and I've got 31 VIT, 14 DEX, and 36 STR, so you can see where I allocated most of those remaining points. Should I go heavier on DEX and sacrifice some of that VIT you think?

Also, I'm keeping a couple of smaller faster weapons in my inventory in case I come against someone finely tuned at parrying GS's or BS fishing my slow attacks, and one of the ones I'm experimenting with is the Guardian Tail. You guys think I'd be better off going with +15 or an elemental with these final stats? I'm thinking maybe Chaos if not just +15.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:36 pm