Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Got co-op advice for the DLC? Guide needs input!

Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Got co-op advice for the DLC?  Guide needs input! Empty Got co-op advice for the DLC? Guide needs input!

Post by Reaperfan Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm

I've expanded the sections for bosses that came with the DLC in the Guide to Cooperative Play but haven't really had the time yet to test out any data to plug in on some of the level ranges and summoning efficiencies. I'll get around to doing some testing on my own with time, but if anybody who has had more time with the DLC than me has any information to add, those sections are sorely lacking in data and could use more input.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Got co-op advice for the DLC?  Guide needs input! Empty Re: Got co-op advice for the DLC? Guide needs input!

Post by Tolvo Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Very nice work Reaper like always, if I get a new copy and the DLC I'll do some Co-Op testing to help you get some figures.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Got co-op advice for the DLC?  Guide needs input! Empty Re: Got co-op advice for the DLC? Guide needs input!

Post by FexDS Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:19 am

Looks great, thank you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:55 am