Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
befowler
Darkson
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
User
Danthuyer
zappo
deathsdragon
eneq
Herbo
Disaster84
Carphil
Serious_Much
DxV04
Whknight
Yesuurd
gammlesvarte
20 posters

dam it why why me

gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

dam it why why me - Page 3 Empty Re: dam it why why me

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:30 pm

Whknight wrote:Knight/Elite/Paladin have the same poise value of 20, just checked it myself. Also yes, the knight armor you find near the butterfly is considered medium armor. This is roughly half personal and half what other people have said, but Elite Knight is pretty good freaking armor, even better with the 1.05 patch since before that the gloves were not on par with the rest of the set.

ohh ok but its so dam heavy that armor..can hardly move in it but i must agree the stats are nice on it...maybe worth upgrading
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Alright! Thanks Whknight! That's good newsdam it why why me - Page 3 3149687655

Befowler, looks like you were using it before it got patched or something.

Btw your avatar makes me chuckle everytime lol
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:52 pm

gammlesvarte wrote:
    Whknight wrote:Knight/Elite/Paladin have the same poise value of 20, just checked it myself. Also yes, the knight armor you find near the butterfly is considered medium armor. This is roughly half personal and half what other people have said, but Elite Knight is pretty good freaking armor, even better with the 1.05 patch since before that the gloves were not on par with the rest of the set.

ohh ok but its so dam heavy that armor..can hardly move in it but i must agree the stats are nice on it...maybe worth upgrading

Does it give you over 50% burden? The set only weights 26,8! How much endurance/burden do you have? This is the most important stat for me to increase , I always get it up to 40 as soon as possible. Its the point were the stamina reaches maximum, in case you didn't know, and at 40 you have 80 burden, so you will have no problem keeping your burden under 50%.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:57 pm

My elite knight chest has 16 poise - post 1.05. I only noticed it because someone else was complaining about it and I went and checked. Do other people have 1.05 elite chest with poise back at 20?
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Darkson wrote:
    gammlesvarte wrote:

Does it give you over 50% burden? The set only weights 26,8! How much endurance/burden do you have? This is the most important stat for me to increase , I always get it up to 40 as soon as possible. Its the point were the stamina reaches maximum, in case you didn't know, and at 40 you have 80 burden, so you will have no problem keeping your burden under 50%.

i have 20 endurance now
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:59 pm

No, befowler :| I checked now and mine has 20 dam it why why me - Page 3 3358384175

Weird.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:05 pm

gammlesvarte wrote:
    Darkson wrote:
    gammlesvarte wrote:

i have 20 endurance now

Well, how much is your equip burden and how much is it used up? Do you do a "fatty roll"?
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:10 pm

Darkson wrote:
    gammlesvarte wrote:
    Darkson wrote:
    gammlesvarte wrote:

i have 20 endurance now

Well, how much is your equip burden and how much is it used up? Do you do a "fatty roll"?

yea i think its a fatty roll its like the crarater stops when is about to stand up after a roll my burden is 37,1/72
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Yep, as soon as your load is over 50% of your burden you enter the fatty mode.

0% to 25% = fast movement

>25% to 50% = medium movement

>50% to 100% = slow movement

>100% = really damn slow movement
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:21 pm

and i hate not beeing able to roll away from harmsway so i will go back to starter armor untill i have goten my endur up a bit
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:36 pm

You just need 2,2 more burden, or use a lighter shield or weapon or so. But if you don't want to upgrade your Elite Knight Armor, there are better non-upgraded armors anyway. The Crimson Set for example you get in blighttown has almost as good defense as the non-upgraded Elite Knight Set and it's very light.
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:41 pm

Darkson wrote:You just need 2,2 more burden, or use a lighter shield or weapon or so. But if you don't want to upgrade your Elite Knight Armor, there are better non-upgraded armors anyway. The Crimson Set for example you get in blighttown has almost as good defense as the non-upgraded Elite Knight Set and it's very light.

ok thanks will look for it when im down there and peeking and poking around
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:25 pm

Will you enter Blighttown from the Valley of the Drakes or from the Depths?

When you enter from the Valley the chest with the Crimson Set in it will be near the beginning, after the (I think) 3 ogres...

Edit: Sorry, I got that wrong, it's not really at the beginning :oops: , I think you have to cross that giant root and take out some other foes...

Last edited by Darkson on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Darkson wrote:Will you enter Blighttown from the Valley of the Drakes or from the Depths?

When you enter from the Valley the chest with the Crimson Set in it will be near the beginning, after the (I think) 3 ogres...

I will enter true depths think that is the best option for me..
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Ok, I wish you the best of luck then! big grin
    Hylian
    Hylian
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Hylian Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:56 pm

since you love the depths, here is a great music to listen while farming there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWwJEQt90qk
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:59 pm

There's a spider shield that's easy to find in the depths. That's great against poison. Equip it if you can before heading into Blighttown. It's really going to help.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Akatik wrote:There's a spider shield that's easy to find in the depths. That's great against poison. Equip it if you can before heading into Blighttown. It's really going to help.

yes go back to where you found the ember by the butcher and break the boxes, there you will find a short cut and on the ledges you will find the spider shield. In case you did not know big grin
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:40 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Akatik wrote:There's a spider shield that's easy to find in the depths. That's great against poison. Equip it if you can before heading into Blighttown. It's really going to help.

yes go back to where you found the ember by the butcher and break the boxes, there you will find a short cut and on the ledges you will find the spider shield. In case you did not know big grin

That place is also a fantastic spot to take out the giant rat, if you haven't already.
    Domhnall
    Domhnall
    Regular
    Regular

Location : Crosslegged in the Sewers, Occasionally Under a Bridge

Post by Domhnall Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:14 pm

If you think the Depths is hard, taking the front route through Blighttown via the Depths will be verrrrry frustrating for you. Then again, the back way the first time is frustrating too, but not as much if you can learn the route and just drop down straight to the bonfire. Also, are you playing online? I wouldn't mind throwing a sign down at the Depths-Blighttown entrance to help you out a bit. If you are on Ps3 that is!
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:59 am

Domhnall wrote:If you think the Depths is hard, taking the front route through Blighttown via the Depths will be verrrrry frustrating for you. Then again, the back way the first time is frustrating too, but not as much if you can learn the route and just drop down straight to the bonfire. Also, are you playing online? I wouldn't mind throwing a sign down at the Depths-Blighttown entrance to help you out a bit. If you are on Ps3 that is!

thanks for the offer but i think im gona explore hollow then i can take my time and move forward slowly verry slowly
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:09 am

What level are you now? Last I checked I think you said 70?
    I have a SL 79 that could be of help to you as well. PSN.
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:22 am

DxV04 wrote:

ohh missed that one thanks alot will go look for it..
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:14 am

Ok i made it down to blighttown and made it down to the bonefire at the bottom..this place made me feel mentaly ill....all i want now is to get a hand and speed rush to the boss Chaos Witch Quelaag and leave that place and come back later when im not sick of it to collect the rest of the tresures i died 8 times in there falling and stabbing and eaten...

im SL 76 psn gammlesvarte im online now Need a speed rush to the boss Chaos Witch Quelaag and kill it i cant take this place will you be my savior in need?
    Domhnall
    Domhnall
    Regular
    Regular

Location : Crosslegged in the Sewers, Occasionally Under a Bridge

Post by Domhnall Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:33 am

If you still need help I am logging on now. I will send you a message on PSN.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:58 am