Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Will enemies jump from ledges and cliffs if you use alluring skulls?

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Will enemies jump from ledges and cliffs if you use alluring skulls? Empty Will enemies jump from ledges and cliffs if you use alluring skulls?

Post by Back Lot Basher Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Just wondering if those big skellies and serpent men will do this if you huff one over the side? How close do you have to get for them to see it and react? Would pyro range be enough?

What about while fighting Nito? If you had a bunch of these to spam, would it keep the mobs off you long enough to get in a few fireballs?
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Will enemies jump from ledges and cliffs if you use alluring skulls? Empty Re: Will enemies jump from ledges and cliffs if you use alluring skulls?

Post by XachAttack Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Well you can make that boar walk into a flaming corpse to make it kill itself, so I imagine you can make them fall off stuff too lol. As for the range, I don't know. You can buy them from the Female Undead Merchant I believe, go ahead and test it out.
    moaiguy42
    moaiguy42
    Casual
    Casual

Will enemies jump from ledges and cliffs if you use alluring skulls? Empty Re: Will enemies jump from ledges and cliffs if you use alluring skulls?

Post by moaiguy42 Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:47 am

In my experience, yes. I used an alluring skull on the two balder knights in the main room of the undead parish, and the small army of hollows on the next floor started dropping down one by one. (Insert "It's Raining Men" joke here)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:45 pm