Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

How is the multiplayer connectivity?

BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

How is the multiplayer connectivity? Empty How is the multiplayer connectivity?

Post by BindMind Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Ohai.

So, I'm considering buying the PC edition of Dark Souls (I already have it for the Xbox) but I heard that at launch the multiplayer was flaky.

How is the conncectivity nowadays? Would you say it's on-par with the Xbox 360?
    Aunuxa

How is the multiplayer connectivity? Empty Re: How is the multiplayer connectivity?

Post by Aunuxa Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:45 am

I don't find it a struggle to find pvp players. Sometimes it can be hard to find others to pve with. That is mostly due to my faction choice. Overall it is easy to find people.
    sekkate
    sekkate

How is the multiplayer connectivity? Empty Re: How is the multiplayer connectivity?

Post by sekkate Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:07 am

Aunuxa wrote:I don't find it a struggle to find pvp players. Sometimes it can be hard to find others to pve with. That is mostly due to my faction choice. Overall it is easy to find people.
    I second this
    I really hope you decide to get the PC version though; another person to play with Wave

Last edited by sekkate on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:10 am

When doing Sunbro-related activities, I can usually managed to get myself summoned up to about 30-40 times on a good day in the more populated early areas. Not too shabby.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:49 pm