Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Cat Covenant Glitch

monkeydluffy187
    monkeydluffy187

Cat Covenant Glitch Empty Cat Covenant Glitch

Post by monkeydluffy187 Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 am

Today While i was playing i betrayed the cat covenant so that i could level daughter of chaos covenant to get the pyromancy spells. after finishing with that i rejoined that cat covenant went to blight town and killed shiva and bodyguard then went and had my sins absolved. after having my sins absolved i rejoined the cat covenant. no one in the forest attacks me, i've reset the game multiple times and still in the last 24 hrs i haven't been summoned into a battle while wearing the cat covenant ring. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you solve it. This so far has been the highlight of playing this game for me. I would very much like to get back to dieing in the forest over and over again.
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Cat Covenant Glitch Empty Re: Cat Covenant Glitch

Post by FinPeku Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:24 am

Hmm... Did you get a new cat covenant ring? I'm not sure if it really matters, but you could try it.

Edit: Oh, and you will want to check out this thread: https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t2307-for-the-glory-of-alvina winking

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:06 am