Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
EeAyEss
Nybbles
Back Lot Basher
GkMrBane
Glutebrah
Automancer
BIG TIME MASTER
12 posters

Why I can't wait for the next Souls game.

BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Why I can't wait for the next Souls game. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I can't wait for the next Souls game.

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:04 pm

Your question about Dragons Dogma, yes it is recommend (from me at least). I played it for a DKS break while I was waiting on DLC and it is an excellent game.

I think they are going to make a hard mode for DLC sometime soon so you might want to wait for that, but regardless it is well worth some time. It does a few things I would love DKS to do and the boss fights, albeit not hard like DKS, are just outstanding. It's like a more relaxed style of gameplay than DKS though it's not going to insult you with hand holding, and some parts of the game can be a pretty good challenge. Aesthetically it is a very pleasing game as well.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Why I can't wait for the next Souls game. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I can't wait for the next Souls game.

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:26 pm

I'm in love with the Souls games also, and can't wait for the next game(if it does come this gen). It is good to play other games though, or you become too attached to a certain style and can't appreciate different ideas.

I'm really looking forward to Metal Gear:ground zeros(my other favorite franchise),Metal Gear:Rising,Ni No Kuni,GTA 5,DmC(after the demo i really am excited for it),Final Fantasy:Lightning Returns(yup),and Dragons Crown.

Also Persona 5 & Final Fantasy versus 13 when they actually come out.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:46 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:I'm in love with the Souls games also, and can't wait for the next game(if it does come this gen). It is good to play other games though, or you become too attached to a certain style and can't appreciate different ideas.

I'm really looking forward to Metal Gear:ground zeros(my other favorite franchise),Metal Gear:Rising,Ni No Kuni,GTA 5,DmC(after the demo i really am excited for it),Final Fantasy:Lightning Returns(yup),and Dragons Crown.

Also Persona 5 & Final Fantasy versus 13 when they actually come out.

Bro it sounds like you got Rpg in you veins. LOL

I have always been a big fan of adventure games Super metroid ->Zelda-> More Zelda games-> then I branched to first person shooters golden eye-> then to third person games psy ops -> fell in love with Yuna FFX:(-> then after playing all lame main stream stuff thats been out Halo, Mw3, A creed, & Skyrim, -> then I re-discovered my greatest passion pure adventure DARK SOULS!.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:22 am