Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

360 Looking for help with my new character. Gwyn souls and other in return. (RESOVLED)

JJnaruto6x

360 Looking for help with my new character. Gwyn souls and other in return. (RESOVLED) Empty 360 Looking for help with my new character. Gwyn souls and other in return. (RESOVLED)

Post by JJnaruto6x Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:27 am

I'd like to get a stone knight set and an Obsidian Greatsword(i dont have the dlc) for my new character sl 12. In return i can offer almost any item that's none dlc from my other characters. P.S my sl dose NOT have the RSS. Sorry

Or if you could help me move my stone knight set from my 75 to my 12 ! would also reward that.

Last edited by JJnaruto6x on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    wolfboy
    Regular
    Regular

360 Looking for help with my new character. Gwyn souls and other in return. (RESOVLED) Empty Re: 360 Looking for help with my new character. Gwyn souls and other in return. (RESOVLED)

Post by wolfboy Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:13 am

i can give you a stone knight set, but my character is a much higher sl... 150...
    i need demon titanite...

whats your xbox live gamertag?
    JJnaruto6x

360 Looking for help with my new character. Gwyn souls and other in return. (RESOVLED) Empty Re: 360 Looking for help with my new character. Gwyn souls and other in return. (RESOVLED)

Post by JJnaruto6x Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:59 am

My gamertag is JJnaruto6xx. That's higher than all my characters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:50 pm