Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help! Local tournament getting close, and I need an adapter! ( use PS3 controller in Xbox 360)

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Need help! Local tournament getting close, and I need an adapter! ( use PS3 controller in Xbox 360) Empty Need help! Local tournament getting close, and I need an adapter! ( use PS3 controller in Xbox 360)

Post by ChizFreak Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:17 am

Yeah, I'm going to participate in a local tournament of my country, Argentina. It's a Mortal Kombat tournament. I've been training really hard and I play really good with Cyrax, Sektor, and Reptile (but of those 3 reptile is my worst).

The issue is that because one of the sponsors of the tournament is Microsoft, they going to play most games in Xbox 360, including MK. I play in PS3, so I need somekind of adapter to be able to use my PS3 Controller in the Xbox 360. I know they exist, because I've seen one on the internet some time ago but it was a pro device very expensive. Any ideas?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:18 am