Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Is it just me, or has the patch nerfed the npc summons half to death.

T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Is it just me, or has the patch nerfed the npc summons half to death. Empty Is it just me, or has the patch nerfed the npc summons half to death.

Post by T-King-667 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:37 pm

I have never seen solair die so fast on the gaping dragon, i have never seen tarkus get beaten to death by the golom on the first playthrough. Can sombody confirm the fact that the npc summons lost at least half of their health?
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Is it just me, or has the patch nerfed the npc summons half to death. Empty Re: Is it just me, or has the patch nerfed the npc summons half to death.

Post by Odinbear Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:44 pm

Are you letting them fight the battle alone? (joke). Sure hope they didn't nerf em more than they already were.
    I've seen Solar die horribly several times at the GD fight. ( not recently, though. Before the update)
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Is it just me, or has the patch nerfed the npc summons half to death. Empty Re: Is it just me, or has the patch nerfed the npc summons half to death.

Post by The Letter X Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Tarkus dead? Shenanigans.
    I have heard people saying this, though. That would suck.
    Aznul
    Aznul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aznul Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:28 pm

As far as I know solaire was always worthless for the gaping dragon. But tarkus losing to the Iron golem? No. Fought him a few hours ago on NG++ and tarkus was great, did just as much as my +5 ascended pyromancy and took very little damage, also Maneater Mildred did fine against Queelag earlier today as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:16 am