Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A point in the right direction please.

Soulbreak
    Soulbreak

A point in the right direction please. Empty A point in the right direction please.

Post by Soulbreak Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:58 am

So, i've read up on the seperate threads and the general information about the different covenants here, but if i'm honest it's a little overwhelming.
    Having gone from plodding through Lordran oblivious to the fact these forums even exist, to coming here and spending hours reading everything i can find the will to read, i have a question or two about these covenants.

Currently starting a second character (my first was just specced in whatever it took to learn the game). I'm fairly competent at PvE, love me some co-op, and am eager to learn the PvP side of the game.
    So my question is this, do i go about "applying" to a particular covenant, or wait and see how my playstyle may match up with others of the same group?
    Also i notice most people seem to play PSN, i'm on XBL will that be an issue for getting the most out of joining a covenant?
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

A point in the right direction please. Empty Re: A point in the right direction please.

Post by hageshisa Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:12 am

There is no restriction for how many cov you can participate in. So just aply to the ones you fins most attractve. Also since you are on xbl and are new to pvp, Far east Trainers are a good choice. Exiled have some xbl players aswell, but Trainers are an Xbox pvp training cov : )

Hope this helps, atleast a bit ^^
    Soulbreak
    Soulbreak

A point in the right direction please. Empty Re: A point in the right direction please.

Post by Soulbreak Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:19 am

That helps immensely thanks, i'll definatly look into both in more detail.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:14 pm

hageshisa wrote:There is no restriction for how many cov you can participate in. So just aply to the ones you fins most attractve. Also since you are on xbl and are new to pvp, Far east Trainers are a good choice. Exiled have some xbl players aswell, but Trainers are an Xbox pvp training cov : )

Hope this helps, atleast a bit ^^

+rep'd you Blue!!! For an "objective and good" response to a new forum member!

And welcome the Forum and Covenant Section Soulbreak! big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 pm