Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Anyone else having their items erased?

LYNX55

Anyone else having their items erased? Empty Anyone else having their items erased?

Post by LYNX55 Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:19 pm

I actually never make accounts on sites like these, I'm always just an anonymous user. But this problem is eating away at me and I need help, so here it goes.

I own Dark Souls for the 360 and thought it was a great game. I decided I wanted to get all 1000 gs for it, a rarity for me. Well I got to 925/1000 and as of last night the only achievement left was Knights Honor. I had every weapon, including the ones not supposedly not needed (Ghost blade, titanite catch pole, etc).

The achievement didn't pop. I looked online at comprehensive checklists of all the weapons, and it got to the point where I was visually checking through every item of my inventory to make sure I had everything. I had eyes on everything, I wasn't missing a thing.

So I looked up troubleshooting methods and saw the most common way to fix it was to drop your items and pick them back up. Did that. Still no pop. I got frustrated and went to a bonfire to save and then turned off my game.

I logged back on this morning and EVERYTHING was gone. Well, all but what currently equipped on me. But all my weapons were gone, except for some reason the Black Knight Halberd, Dark Hand, and titanite Catch Pole stayed. But everything else just vanished. Checked the bottomless box and nothing was in there...

All my ascended weapons just disappeared like that. Has anyone else had this problem? I've never truly been this mad over a game... I guess just the amount of time I put into it feels wasted now.

ANY tips will be appreciated, please help!

LYNX55
    NG++
    SL 140
    meridam99
    meridam99

Anyone else having their items erased? Empty Re: Anyone else having their items erased?

Post by meridam99 Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:41 pm

did you back up?
    LYNX55

Anyone else having their items erased? Empty Re: Anyone else having their items erased?

Post by LYNX55 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:11 am

No, I didn't back up. You're talking about a Cloud save right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:19 pm