Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Dance of Bleed

RedderAI
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Dance of Bleed Empty The Dance of Bleed

Post by RedderAI Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:01 am

Well I just got the Gold Tracer from a very very nice host (I invaded). I was a little disappointed in the gold tracer because of the damage. It just didn't meet expectations. Anyways.....

The point is that I was looking for viable main-hand weapons while this is my off-hand an I think I found the perfect one. THE PAINTING GAURDIAN SWORD. When you use the dancing r2 an the gold tracers offhand attacks it becomes a swirl of bleed and insane damage. I just nukeed three people in a row with these two weapons and even managed to win a 2v1. I am in love with these two weapons paired together. I don't think peoria expect it especially when I swap out of my Sheild to the gold tracer.

Just thought I should share.
    Steel Dragon74
    Steel Dragon74
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Dance of Bleed Empty Re: The Dance of Bleed

Post by Steel Dragon74 Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 am

Dual Gold tracers is even better
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:39 am

You're asking for a lot of beating by wielding Gold Tracer in left hand and also a lot of parrying.

It doesn't do terrible damage, but it's 2H R1 spam is deadly. It builds up bleed like no other and dead agles quite well. It's easy to parry though and you can't kick. Anyway, while it's damage is lower that that of Painting Guardian Sword, it has much more reach.
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:42 pm

all i know is that i really don't like fighting anyone who has the gold tracer. try as i might, i always get bled out in three or four hits and die unceremoniously.
    RedderAI
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RedderAI Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Nybbles wrote:all i know is that i really don't like fighting anyone who has the gold tracer. try as i might, i always get bled out in three or four hits and die unceremoniously.

Pairing the gold tracer with anything that causes bleed is scary. It racks up bleed very fast. I'm now thinking of trying this with the Katanas or maybe even priscillas dagger. It's quite fun to bleed out unsuspecting fighters with just a few swings.

I love the gold tracer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:16 am