Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

firelink shrine fuzzy graphics glitch

tkuiper

firelink shrine fuzzy graphics glitch Empty firelink shrine fuzzy graphics glitch

Post by tkuiper Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:37 am

I'm a new player and I have just completed the tutorial level. After the cut scene with the crow the entire screen goes fuzzy and practically unplayable.
    The menus are fine and clear but for some reason the game play seems to be all foggy.
    I don't think it's a resolution problem or a frame rate issue but it seems weird that it would just lose focus at this point.
    any help please
    tkuiper

firelink shrine fuzzy graphics glitch Empty Re: firelink shrine fuzzy graphics glitch

Post by tkuiper Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:50 am

https://i.imgur.com/aRlBj.jpg

This is what it looks like, perma blurry
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

firelink shrine fuzzy graphics glitch Empty Re: firelink shrine fuzzy graphics glitch

Post by LordRevan Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:54 am

Are you playing with DSFix?
    tkuiper

Post by tkuiper Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:01 am

no but I don't think it's the same problem. I'll give it a shot
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:30 pm

I didn't mention any problem, I was simply asking if you were using it.
    As if you use it without disabling the in-game AA it can cause weird graphics bugs such as what you have.

However it may be able to fix your problem, so you could give it a shot.

I'm assuming you meet all the system requirements fine? Try disabling anything extra you have enabled through Nvidia/ATI Control Panel.

Also try disabling all in-game graphics options, if either of those fixes it then re enable them on at a time to see if one of them is the cause.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:09 am