Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
GrinTwist
Forum Pirate
Oh_the_Humanity
Buggy Virus
Slarg232
PhlyingDutchman
Tolvo
Serious_Much
MosquitoPower
tofucactaur
Acarnatia
ViralEnsign_
callipygias
Nessima017
Mike5005005
19 posters

Dominant hand and over-all more customization.

Poll

Would you want to choose your "Dominant Hand"??

[ 21 ]
    Dominant hand and over-all more customization. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap78%Dominant hand and over-all more customization. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [78%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Dominant hand and over-all more customization. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Dominant hand and over-all more customization. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Dominant hand and over-all more customization. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Dominant hand and over-all more customization. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [11%] 

Total Votes: 27
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Dominant hand and over-all more customization. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dominant hand and over-all more customization.

Post by Jansports Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:39 am

I just want to be able to make a little girl. It wont happen I know, not in souls. But I want it anyways
    DE5PA1R
    DE5PA1R
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dominant hand and over-all more customization. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dominant hand and over-all more customization.

Post by DE5PA1R Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:17 pm

Yeah, you can definitely see a left-handed riposte in the trailer. And, separately, the hero either ripostes or retrieves a javelin from a corpse with his left hand.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:45 am