Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

help with 2 weapons for knights honor trophy

tofucactaur
    tofucactaur
    Addicted
    Addicted

help with 2 weapons for knights honor trophy Empty help with 2 weapons for knights honor trophy

Post by tofucactaur Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Hey krew, I only have the knights honor trophy to go, I am sort of psyched but generally sick of weapon hunting....I need a gravelord sword and the great lord sword. I realize this is a bit low, but I ended up having most of the gear I needed through chance on my main character and I am not keen to take her through another playthrough.....

She is SL99 on ps3, if anybody can help I would really appreciate it, I think I have some spare blue/white/red slabs or I could offer some maxed weps of some variety I have lying around....

cheers
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

help with 2 weapons for knights honor trophy Empty Re: help with 2 weapons for knights honor trophy

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Those weapons don't have to be "hunted." Just go down to the Catacombs to pick up your Gravelord and if you're in NG+ you can make a Great Lord.
    tofucactaur
    tofucactaur
    Addicted
    Addicted

help with 2 weapons for knights honor trophy Empty Re: help with 2 weapons for knights honor trophy

Post by tofucactaur Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 pm

I understand how to get the weapons, I cannot get the gravelord in this playthrough, I am right at the end of the game. I like to leave finished characters at endgame for invasion purposes. I already stated I do not wish to carry this character over to the ng+
    tofucactaur
    tofucactaur
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by tofucactaur Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:00 am

don't worry vast sums of volunteers, I played through and got platinum today, took a few hours only so shaweet (platinum demons and dark now SIK)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:58 pm