Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

2 items needed for knights honor trophy (resolved)

platinumknight

2 items needed for knights honor trophy (resolved) Empty 2 items needed for knights honor trophy (resolved)

Post by platinumknight Sun May 20, 2012 11:26 pm

PSN: OneSicPhuc SL. 169 I'm asking only to hold 2 items to get the platinum. the items i need are
    great shield of artorias
    effigy shield

once again i only ask to hold these items and once i have the trophy i will give them back. if anyone can help let me know.

Last edited by platinumknight on Mon May 21, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update to original post)
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

2 items needed for knights honor trophy (resolved) Empty Re: 2 items needed for knights honor trophy (resolved)

Post by Green__Eagle Mon May 21, 2012 9:08 am

Let me check; I think my SL205 has all of these that you can have because I don't use them.

Although I like the Demon's Spear+5 alot. If I recall correctly, this used to be a drop from the lightning gargoyles in Anor Londo. Post patch, I haven't gotten one.
    platinumknight

2 items needed for knights honor trophy (resolved) Empty Re: 2 items needed for knights honor trophy (resolved)

Post by platinumknight Mon May 21, 2012 12:31 pm

I've tried grinding in anor londo for the spear and the silver knight shield with 10 humanity and symbol of avarice and no luck. if you want the spear back thats fine i just want to get this platinum so i can finally play something else, or wait til the rumored dlc comes out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:22 am