Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What Are Some Weapon Builds that do not Rely on Stat Scaling?

Techneeq
    Techneeq
    Casual
    Casual

What Are Some Weapon Builds that do not Rely on Stat Scaling? Empty What Are Some Weapon Builds that do not Rely on Stat Scaling?

Post by Techneeq Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:03 am

RIght now I am doing a Gravelord Sword Endurance build and am wondering what other weapons could I still use if I decide to try another wep which can do damage without having to rely on stat scaling.
    Sevans
    Sevans
    Casual
    Casual

What Are Some Weapon Builds that do not Rely on Stat Scaling? Empty Re: What Are Some Weapon Builds that do not Rely on Stat Scaling?

Post by Sevans Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:12 am

Any elemental weapon and a lot of the dragon weapons.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

What Are Some Weapon Builds that do not Rely on Stat Scaling? Empty Re: What Are Some Weapon Builds that do not Rely on Stat Scaling?

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:32 am

^ Yeah, that's pretty much it. If you're looking to increase your strength and dexterity as little as possible, and still do good damage, you could look for something that doesn't have an enormous stat requirement and then make it elemental. There's a whole slew of weapons you could do that with.

The Barbed Straight Sword and Balder Side Sword are both decent choices for that. Any weapon you can make elemental that causes bleed would be a good choice actually. The Claymore and Flameberge would both be solid choices, as would pretty much any of the small curved swords, though I prefer the Falchion and Shotel above the others. The Uchigatana would work well. Or the Estoc or Rapier, depending on how you like to fight. The Rapier does better critical damage, but the Estoc is probably more versatile. Most of the pole arms have very small stat requirements and can do great damage. I think I like the Lucerne and Great Scythe the best though. I could go on and on. Try out different things that fall under the stat requirements you're looking for, and see what you're most comfortable with.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:51 am

theres a couple, this should help http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Weapons
    Sir-flicker
    Sir-flicker
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Sir-flicker Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:51 am

the obsidian gs is an excellent weapon with low stat requirements ( 20str 16dex) with single AR and it is also buffable. i recently made a toon around this weapon with SLB I can 3 hit most builds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:53 am