Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+67
BLA1NE
Casdman
Rudmed
ravnazrael
Bioraptor
Jester's Tears
vatar5
Oh_the_Humanity
starazer
ViralEnsign_
Coryf2209
iiSnipe
barrywilkins
ExecutionerTri
Yukon
Carphil
Myztyrio
IceIfrit666
CaptanSpudsy
Shark3143
GkMrBane
ZombieCat
Azamuth
T-King-667
Devokai
drmuto
crbngville2
Ashran
Murkulanvippi
WyrmHero
Soris Ice Goldwing
Murdeaulio
ChizFreak
Lord of Ash
Slarg232
Reaperfan
Tolvo
Mobfather187
lordgodofhell
robsthedon
raecor14
dancash1808
tinypantha
firefighter_raven
DemonOfFate
BeeSeaEss
Ghadis_God
ChillerHR
twilightwarwolf
Red Rosie
Sentiel
befowler
Emergence
DoughGuy
Halicarnassis
reim0027
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
bunnywink
User1
Phoenix Rising
Hydreigon11
The Letter X
Jansports
billy_bayonet
RANT
Baal-Avatar
71 posters

EVENT: Battle of Sen's - Jan 12, 2013 8PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC

Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

EVENT: Battle of Sen's - Jan 12, 2013 8PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC - Page 5 Empty Re: EVENT: Battle of Sen's - Jan 12, 2013 8PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC

Post by Baal-Avatar Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:59 am

Soul level 55 is for something different and plus there are actually a lot of people that PVP at that level.

@Lord of Ash
    You have been added as a host and participant.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

EVENT: Battle of Sen's - Jan 12, 2013 8PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC - Page 5 Empty Re: EVENT: Battle of Sen's - Jan 12, 2013 8PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC

Post by ChizFreak Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:07 am

It's an event right? Not a tournament? Because if it's just for fun, I'm going in with funny builds. If it's a tournament the glory will get me and I will have to make an actually competitive build silly

Anyway add me to the participants please. PS3. Oh and please could you give me some details about where do you mean exactly with "chain in Sen's Roof", I know the place, I just want to know exactly where I need to drop my sign.

Finally if someone could please record the battles, it would be great happy. I would love to see myself fighting from another person's POV. I've never seen that yet.

Last edited by ChizFreak on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:10 am

Jansports wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:question, why sl 55 and not 100(99 for us cool guys)?

Because? Variety is nice sometimes

((as if I don't have a 100 that uses mlbh))

i dont know about that, when im making a build an im around that level i get invaded by nothing but elemental katana builds, its actualy a lot like the arena(except its al chaos blade builds nine out of ten times)
    Murdeaulio
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Murdeaulio Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:14 am

Murdeaullio will be participating! PSN Left_Handed_Man
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:28 am

ChizFreak wrote:It's an event right? Not a tournament? Because if it's just for fun, I'm going in with funny builds. If it's a tournament the glory will get me and I will have to make an actually competitive build silly

Anyway add me to the participants please. PS3. Oh and please could you give me some details about where do you mean exactly with "chain in Sen's Roof", I know the place, I just want to know exactly where I need to drop my sign.

Finally if someone could please record the battles, it would be great happy. I would love to see myself fighting from another person's POV. I've never seen that yet.

I can record my fights and upload them in youtube if you don't mind ok quality.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:59 am

RantFromRant wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:It's an event right? Not a tournament? Because if it's just for fun, I'm going in with funny builds. If it's a tournament the glory will get me and I will have to make an actually competitive build silly

You're kidding right? Of course it's ok happy! It doesn't matter the quality as long as you can see me killing you twisted
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:03 am

ChizFreak wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:

You're kidding right? Of course it's ok happy! It doesn't matter the quality as long as you can see me killing you twisted

i just upload it a new vid to test the scable(sadly i still have to watch it in crappy 480 while im playing but i dont mind much) let me know if it looks better from the previous ones cause i cant even tell if it does, it might look a little better and its widescreen now.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:06 am

RantFromRant wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:

i just upload it a new vid to test the scable(sadly i still have to watch it in crappy 480 while im playing but i dont mind much) let me know if it looks better from the previous ones cause i cant even tell if it does, it might look a little better and its widescreen now.

It looks less blur-ish. More clear. Both because the image is not stretched now and also the quality is a tiny bit better.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:08 am

ChizFreak wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:

It looks less blur-ish. More clear. Both because the image is not stretched now and also the quality is a tiny bit better.

yeah that's pretty much what i though but whatever ill take it, the cables were ony 7 bucks total with shipping and everything. thanks for watching btw.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:39 am

@ChizFreak + Murdeaullio
    You have been added!

-

@Rant
    That would be great if you could upload some videos of your fights. I would like to see them.

-

Yup, this is just for fun. There are no prizes or anything, but if you do well and kick a lot of butt you should get personal satisfaction that you are awesome. Isn't that prize enough!

-

It is great we are getting more participants, but if we could also get a few other people to potentially host that would be great also. I would hate to have people waiting around for long periods of time to fight. Let me know.

Now for my morning coffee.

Coffee!

Last edited by Baal-Avatar on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:39 am

Builds can be both funny and competitive silly

And i can also record/upload my fights.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:08 pm

I can upload my videos too :O
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Excited by all the excitement for this. Can't wait to see all the builds and sparring. It's a great time for everyone of all skill to have fun and swap tips!
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Would be better if we actually had either emergence or Fex on xbox :l. Always left out in the cold.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:44 pm

The reason for SL 55? Probably calling all us Darkstalkers out for a throw down. Must be sick of being invaded and killed, I guess. (j/k)

Hopefully, if there are enough hosts, we can trade off for a bit so we all can get some PvP action.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Well sign me up! I got the perfect build in mind for this now. Adding from tiny said: Emergence do you or Fex have a xbox, or know someone who can help bring this event to the xbox version?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:58 pm

i was actually on the process of making a new str/fai build for hossting arty's arena and was sl 40 so i took it up to 55 to use it, here it is http://mmdks.com/otm
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Pretty much the reason I won't be joining is because I can't have a decent Str build at SL 55. It's gonna be elemental Dex builds paradise.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:11 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Well sign me up! I got the perfect build in mind for this now. Adding from tiny said: Emergence do you or Fex have a xbox, or know someone who can help bring this event to the xbox version?

You have been added!

Also, currently Red Rosie mentioned she could host for Xbox, but any Xbox member can host if they would like. I would be more than happy to add anyone as a host for the event. Quite a few of the hosts for the PS3 are not Admins/Mods/Lords.

@WyrmHero
    I am sure you can figure out a good strength build for this. It may not be completely optimized, but probably most people's builds will not be. Just think of all the DarkStalkers you will get to fight! You should come represent the Chaos Legion with Rant. cheers
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:31 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Pretty much the reason I won't be joining is because I can't have a decent Str build at SL 55. It's gonna be elemental Dex builds paradise.

str builds aren't hard to make for sl 55. You only need 27 str, that's less than what a pure dex/int/fth builds need.
    Here's an example of a sl 55 str build.

And besides, you don't have to come in with the most optimized/competitive build you can make. You're supposed to have fun happy
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:33 pm

I could try this one......

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=210259141403872345
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Why not?
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:36 pm

WyrmHero wrote:I could try this one......

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=210259141403872345

It looks like someone has been swayed to represent! Should I go ahead and add you to the list? You would be lucky number 29.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:51 pm

Ok I'll try to get it done this week.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Ahh Wyrm! May we cross MLBHs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:28 am